S5|E2: The Boys Go On a Dangerous Robbery (Female Idols)

Author's POV

Author's POV

It's been a few weeks since that incident at Family Feud when Winnter himself drove the Lamborghini through the wall costing Steve Harvey's career and resulting in Winnter getting sent to the basement once again for selling the Lambo and buying Jiheon a PS5.

As for JR and Alain, JR has been in hiding somewhere hidden to prevent Soojin, Jinsoul, Lily, and Chuu from severely punishing him and Alain owes Nana and Bona a fuck ton of money for bailing out Winnter and compensating CBS for the damages and vandalism.

Right now, Alain has called up the boys to gather them at the mall for a particular job that he managed to get with a contact...

"So why did you call us here, Alain?" Aetri asked and he sighed.

"Okay, listen, with the expenses that Bona and Nana had to pay, first with compensating CBS, and Winnter's felony charges when he ran the Lambo through the damn wall. I am now thousands of dollars in debt and if I don't pay them back they will do unspeakable things to me." He explained and he nodded.

"Winnter, why don't you just pay him back? We all know you have the money," Alex pointed out.

"Are you crazy?! If Handong and my owners find out that I lend money to Alain they will send me to the basement without dinner for a month! I can handle being punished in bed but not without food." He replied.

"Calm your ass down, Winnter, after this meeting with my contact will not only break even but also make a profit," He assured.

"Uh, who is this contact of yours, exactly?" Zak asked.

"He's a trustworthy fellow with a reputable background who has his head on straight," He answered.

"Alain, this isn't a lone shark situation is it?" Alex worriedly asked.

"Oh come on, Alex, what do you take me for?! Of course, he isn't a damn lone shark!" He assured.

"Look, it's just when someone has to say they have a good reputation... Chances are they don't have a good reputation," He pointed out.

"Look he's here!" Alain pointed.

Joining the gang was a former idol and member of EXO... A man that totally hasn't been convicted of rape charges and is not batshit crazy...

"Ah, the 763 members, I was wondering when you would give me a call, I've been waiting with bated breath for this moment, like Swiper the Fox lingering in the bushes waiting for Dora the Explorer to cross his path so that he can steal her churros." Kris Wu introduced himself.

"Crap, I wish he was a lone shark now..." Alex mentioned.

"Alain, you seriously want us to get in bed with Kris Wu?!" Zak shockingly asked.

"Okay, hear him out, he has a once-in-a-lifetime heist for us with a massive payout," He answered and his eyes widened.

"A heist?! You want us to break the law?!" He angrily asked.