S6|E1: The Boys Go To Seaworld (Female Idols)

Author's POV

Author's POV

After escaping with their lives after the disastrous hiking trip planned by Aetri, his wives took him to their basement and relentlessly punished him. Let's say he can barely think or walk straight since that night.

Anyway, a week later, Alain proposed to go to Seaworld, the boys and their wives agreed to his idea and are now on a road trip to California.

"So what rides are you guys most excited for?" JR asked.

"I gotta say the Emperor rollercoaster," Yeojin answered.

"I just want to see the animals. Like the Beluga whales," Tsuki answered.

"I gotta agree with Yeojin," Sullyoon replied.

"I'm most excited for the... Usdfnmvawmdnaddgcvdbvnvbnfghjscfsdzvdfjticv," Aetri non-sensically muttered.

"What the fuck Aetri did you just have a seizure?" Lucas asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh yeah... He forgot to take his meds this morning..." Yuna explained and he face palmed.

"Hey, uhhhh... Do you guys wanna play a game to make the car ride go faster?" Aetri suggested.

"Fuck no! First of all, you sound like that one cunt from the Jigsaw movie! Creepy as fuck! Second, you fell asleep at least every ten seconds!" He recalled.

"Uhm, Lucas, I think you forgot MLA citations in that essay," He pointed out.

"Why don't you just shut up?! I am not playing one of your games!" He replied.

"Come on, baby just give him a chance!" Chaewon encouraged.

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be fun!" Yena replied.

"Okay, guys so will be playing a game of Guess what?" He announced.

"Oh jolly, that sounds familiar. What is this? A knockoff Guess who?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, so we..." He paused as his brain started malfunctioning again.

(Play from 0:00 to 0:06 or the whole video if you want)

"Wait? What were we talking about again?" Aetri confusingly asked as he scratched his head making Lucas roll his eyes.

"That's what I thought..." He muttered.

"Not again Aetri... We really need to get him to a doctor..." Wonyoung mentioned.

"Agreed, we must've done a number on him," Yuna replied.

Finally arriving at Seaworld, the boys get out of the van, stand in line for the ticket booth, and purchase the tickets to enter the park.