S3|E4: Twisted Secrets Pt.4 (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Not knowing how long I'd been out, the last thing I remember before getting knocked out was Jennie and Yunjin dragging me into the elevator.

Opening my eyes, my vision was blurry at first, but once things began to clear up a bit, I realized that I was inside the Parts & Service room.

Trying to move my arms and legs to get back up, but they were tied up with ropes, and struggling was utterly useless.

"That's just great..." I said to myself.

Scanning for any sharp tools or objects I could use to cut the ropes, I spotted what seemed to be wire cutters in the toolbox.

Hopping my way to the toolbox, I get behind it to use my hands to grab the cutters and use them to free my hands.

Once I got free movement of my arms, I cut the ropes tied around my ankles, I slowly walked to the door and peeked through it.

To my horror, all of the girls are gathered in the dining area making it nearly impossible to escape or reach my office.

"Should we go check on Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Sure, we don't our guest escaping do we?" Jihyo replied with an evil smirk making Chaeyoung creepily giggle.

Crap... She's coming here...

Looking around the room to find anything useful to fight back or hide, examining through one of the boxes of parts, I happened to find disguise masks.

It may not give me the best chances to survive but it's better than nothing, putting on the face mask of Momo and praying that the disguise will work.

The door creepily opens revealing a cub Chaeyoung, she examines the room and was confused to see me wearing the mask.

"Huh? Momo, do you know where Y/N went?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"U-Uhm, I don't know..." I nervously replied to her and she raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure, Unnie? This is the room we put him in." She asked and I nodded.

Chaeoyung shrugged and closed the door making me sigh in relief that she bought the disguise.

After that, I heard footsteps leaving the dining area and I peeked out the door again to see that the coast was clear.

Taking the opportunity, I booked it for the exit and unfortunately, the door was locked and when I reached for my keys, they were gone.

"Damnit, I must've dropped them somewhere..." I said to myself.

Now trapped inside the pizzeria, I sneakily made my way to the security office, and I heard footsteps.

Putting on the face mask of Jisoo, I happened to see Taeyeon levitating toward me and she shook her head.