S2|E5: Two Queen's One Introvert (Tzuyu/Jennie)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"I saw him first, Jen!" 

"No way, Chewie, he loves me more than you do!"

"You wanna bet on that?!" 

Sighing at the sight of the two of the school's most famous queens arguing with each other once again about claiming me as their boyfriend and shit. 

This has been going on for hours by now and I'm surprised they haven't lost their voices yet from how much they've been screaming their faces off. 

Oh, right, I should introduce myself before I get any deeper into the details of my dilemma... My name is Shin Y/N, a junior in high school.

People see me as an introvert in school because I have no friends and I don't talk to anyone except for the teachers most of the time. 

Those two yelling at each other are Chou Tzuyu and Jennie Kim, they're seniors so just a year older than I am, and they're the most famous students for their beautiful figures and kindness amongst all of us. 

Anyway, back to the story...

Seeing the argument get more heated as time passed, I didn't want to stick around and find out what happens next so I snuck away while they were distracted.

But unfortunately for me... It didn't take long for them to realize that I was gone and they quickly caught up with me. 

"Y/N, who do you love more? Me or Jennie?!" Tzuyu asked me as she clung onto my arm and Jennie onto my other arm. 

"Don't look down at the floor, baby, the answer isn't down there~." Jennie pointed out and I gulped. 

Now... You're probably wondering how I got myself into this sticky situation...? Allow me to tell the tale. 

------------------------------------

One Month Earlier...

It was the beginning of the school year and today we're getting dorm arrangements as we all switch rooms every year. 

I've already packed up my things and I got informed that I'll be in room 109 in the Junior dormitory. 

"Alright, Y/N, you're all set. I wish you good luck!" The receptionist said to me before handing me the keycard. 

"Okay, thank you very much," I replied to her and I walked to the room with my suitcase carrying all of my clothes in hand. 

Let's hope that I'll have a room to myself this time as I'd prefer to not have to share with others and I want to avoid any interaction. 

Once I located room 109, I swiped the keycard and unlocked the door, inside the dorm was surprisingly very spacious as there was a big living room with two couches and a TV.