S3|E1: Twisted Secrets Pt.1 (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

*sigh*

I had no idea why I decided to come back to this hellhole, just graduating from college and earning a degree that I should be proud of but instead it felt like it had no worth to me. 

When I had no clue where I should start next as my degree is only a liberal arts, I got a phone call from the manager of Jim Kisoo's Pizzeria and he offered me the nightguard position. 

Since I had nothing else better to do with my life I decided why not go back to experiencing never-ending nightmares with those damn animatronics that tried to kill me. 

Whatever at least I'll be making some extra money for myself... Even though I'm putting my life on the line. 

Anyway, I accepted the job offer and now I'm on my way back to that shithole of a pizzeria, and yes I still remember those moments when I was nearly killed. 

Arriving at the parking lot, I parked my car and got out before walking up to the entrance and unlocking the doors using the keys the manager had given me. 

Inside the reception area, the place seemed to have been remodeled a bit since I last worked here, first thing I did was do a head check of the animatronic characters to be sure they were not stolen or tampered with. 

Going to the show stage, all three girls, Jisoo, Sana, and Nayeon we're accounted for and seemed to be in mint condition for tomorrow. 

Moving onto the arcade room where Jennie, Yunjin, and Taeyeon are located, all three girls were present and in working condition except for Taeyeon as I guess they haven't fixed her yet. 

After I was done checking them out on the checklist, I moved on to the final room which is the Kazuha's Auditorium, and brrrr... the fact that she can crawl on all fours still gives me nightmares. 

Entering the auditorium I turn on the lights for a moment and Kazuha was present and in perfect working condition like the others. 

Finishing off the checklists, I leave the board in the manager's office and head into the security office to begin my nighttime duties. 

Checking out the office it looked to be the same only with a few differences such as new advertising posters and kid drawings. 

Sitting on the office chair, I settled down for the night until I heard the phone ringing, looking at the caller ID it seemed to be a voice message from the manager himself so I played it. 

"Hey, hey! Welcome back to another five long nights at Kim Jisoo's Pizzeria! So anyway, I just came in to greet you and I don't think I need to fill you in on your nighttime duties as you'd probably know what you're doing but just in case you forget, I'll quickly get you up to speed, first off, make sure that the girls are functional and ready for tomorrow, second, there's a tablet on the desk that gives you access to all the cameras in the building, oh, and about the music box, you won't need to keep winding it up from time to time, as Taeyeon is no longer in working order anymore, shame, right? Finally, those disguise masks are still available so just wear 'em if one of them happens to come into your office, but make sure you're NOT wearing the same face as them, or else your cover will be blown and we don't want any lawsuits for your death. I think that's about it for now..."