S1|E3: Picture Perfect (Bora/Bomi)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Another day in the studio, I had some local models posing for me to advertise clothing brands like Chanel, Gucci, and other major brands. Used to only do local and small business clothing brands until a few years later, I got recognition for my work. 

The job as a professional photographer and being the business owner of Walker's Studios is rewarding to me. Unfortunately, my girlfriend doesn't feel the same way as I do hence why we constantly argue about it. 

I love her to the moon but I feel that she doesn't feel the same way as I do leave me leaving with the choice of either choosing my business or my girlfriend. I love them both equally but life's a bitch. 

"Sir, may I speak to you?" I hear my secretary ask me. 

"Sure, come in!" I replied to him. 

My secretary Ryuji comes inside and informed me that I have another client, asking him what the customers are, I was surprised to find out it was the Yoon sisters. 

"Yah, are you serious?!" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, sir, it's for promotions." He replied to me. 

If you don't know... The Yoon Sisters Bomi and Bora are one of the most famous singers and models in all of the country or even the world. Their sense of fashion and music never fails to catch the eyes of anyone, even I find myself a fan of their work. 

In fact, it's one of my biggest list of things to do on my bucket list, and now that I get the opportunity to take photos for them is life fulfilling to me. 

Anyway, I send my gratitude to Ryuji before concluding my work for today, I packed up all of my things and left the studio before locking the doors. It was dawn as the sun was starting to set, I got inside my Porsche 911 that I had just picked up a few weeks ago. 

The drive back home was about 10 minutes long but when I was about to park in the front I happened to notice an unfamiliar vehicle parked in my spot. Red flags start to pop up in my head, I park in another spot before getting out to figure out what's going on. 

Inspecting the strange vehicle, it was already clear enough that this sedan doesn't belong to anyone that I know of but when I opened the front door it was unlocked making me believe that someone had broken into the house. 

However, that theory would be dismissed as soon as I heard faint noises coming from the bedroom and the fact that my girlfriend is home at the moment concluded that she was cheating on me. 

I rushed to the master bedroom to catch the love of my life in somebody else's arms, my heart shattered into pieces and Tzuyu was shocked to see me back home so soon. The affair partner knew where this was going so he left us alone. 

"T-Tzuyu what the fuck is the meaning of this?!" I asked her. 

"Y-Y/N it's not what you think!" She lied to me but of course who would fall for that?