S5|E6: The Boys Go On a Hiking Trip (Female Idols)

Author's POV

Author's POV

After weeks to months of crazy and mischievous adventures to pay off their debt with Nana and Bona, the boys decided to go on a friendly hiking trip with their wives to relax and have a good time.

All seems to go well until...

"I'm telling you all right now! It is a mistake to let Aetri map our route!" Winnter warned.

"Don't underestimate me, Lucas, when I was in the boy scouts I had a hiking merit badge back then this was no easy feat to achieve but of course, it did take me until I was 26 to get the badge but they key point here is that persistence open the way to success," Aetri assured making Zak raise an eyebrow.

"Aetri it took you until you were 26 to get the badge?" Zak asked.

"Yep," He answered.

"How old were you when you joined the boy scouts?" Zak asked.

"Eleven, I just came in with fake IDs and mustache disguises. They were never able to tell I was the same person," He explained.

"Okay then..." He replied.

"Munchkin, you love to lie to don't you?" Yuna pointed out.

"N-No, of course not baby!" He assured and she rolled her eyes.

"So you didn't admit that you cheated on us?" Wonyoung asked and he began to panic.

Alain face palmed at his backward logic as he witness the three of them arguing once again, unfortunately, this was not the first time Aetri was caught simping for another girl.

"Whatever, I'll still have Aetri plan our hiking route than Nana kicking my ass for breaking her door," Alain commented.

"You still owe me!" Nana replied.

"Ah man, I was hoping you wouldn't remember that..." He said.

"Baby, can't you just suck up your pride and pay her back? We all know you have the money," Haseul pointed out and he deeply sighed.

Handing over the money he owes to Nana she gladly accepts it and agreed that his debt was finally settled after a month.

"Anyway, where is JR? Isn't he supposed to join us?" Alex wondered.

"Oh, from what I heard, JR has a bounty on his ass from Bahiyyih so he's probably hiding somewhere," Sullyoon answered and he nodded.

"Makes sense," He replied.

"Alain, look at your backpack!" Jinni pointed out.

"What about it?" He asked.

"It's large enough to pack an entire buffet," Jinni answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry that I packed up enough food and water to meet my caloric intake and I'm not trying to starve out here while being stung by mosquitos and worn down by the elements," He explained and she rolled her eyes.