S5|E9: Endless Summer (Kim Minji)

Requested by: @ShaShaSha029

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

It was the last week of Summer before we started another school year. My friends and I wanted to make the most of it so we decided to go on a road trip.

Where do you ask? The beach is on the other side of the city since we live inland where we are far from the coast.

Right now, I was packing up everything that I needed such as snacks, swimsuits, sunscreen, shovels tools for making sand castles, and a Polaroid camera to catch the moments.

Everything was going according to plan until...

"Aish where the hell are they...?" I wondered as we're starting to get behind schedule as were supposed to leave ten minutes ago.

Suddenly, I heard the loud honking of a car approaching and of course, it happened to be my late friend and I groaned in annoyance.

They pulled up at the side of the driveway, and when they got out of the car I gave them a piece of my mind.

"Yah! Do you know how late you guys are!?" I angrily asked.

"Sorry bro but Hanni took her sweet time doing her makeup up and I had to make sure everyone was all packed!" Danielle apologized and I sighed.

Forgiving them and moving on as were already behind schedule, I helped the girls unpack their shit out of their trank and put it inside my van.

"Alright did we forget anything?" I checked and they shook their heads.

"No Y/N! We should be good to go!" Minji-Noona assured and I nodded.

Hopping into the van, I inserted the keys into the ignition switch, turned the car engine on, and drove onto the road.

I made sure to fill up with gas last night as the drive will be at least two hours long making this a road trip with me and the girls.

"So what do you guys want to do? Ya know to pass the time," Haerin asked.

"How about I spy?" Hyein suggested.

"I guess so," Hanni agreed.

The girls began playing I Spy while I was focused on driving, thankfully they weren't as loud as shit like they usually are making the road trip more tolerable.

But of course, some things cannot go right without going wrong...

"Aish, I'm bored again..." Hanni mumbled.

"How about we play tag?" Haerin suggested and they raised their eyebrows.

"How is that going to work? We're literally inside the van," Minji asked.