S1|E6: Assassin Bodyguard (Aespa)

Requested by: @CaptainGeneral

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

Another day of doing the Lord's work... It's amazing how many low-life rats still exist on these streets. All they do is spread diseases and contaminate this beautiful world that humanity calls home.

Haha, that's where I come in, ever since the beginning of my life, all I've been doing is murdering and cleansing the world of these scumbags that had no other intention but to do harm.

Patrolling down the streets wearing all-black clothing to conceal my identity earning me looks from passing civilians but I could care less about it because I could hear someone in danger.

It's not exactly my job to save innocent lives but regardless, there's a thug that I need to get rid of, swiftly, I got there in a matter of seconds, and found a woman wearing a mask about to get mugged by a shithead armed with a knife.

"Give me your fucking money you bitch!" The thug demanded the woman.

Not giving him any chances, I charged at him before landing a hook on his jaw making him crash into the wall and knocking him out cold.

The woman was completely shocked and shyly gave me her gratitude and left the alleyway, just as I thought the fight was over, more gangsters emerged from the darkness.

It was clear they didn't look too happy that I had just beaten up one of their members but I couldn't give a damn.

"You've got some nerve to mess with the Hornet gang! Boys, break his kneecaps!" The leader ordered and three of the members ran to me as they raise their baseball bats to hit me.

Grinning at the pitiful sight, I grabbed one of their bats catching them off guard before grabbing a hold of his body to use it as a giant baseball bat to knock out the other two thugs.

Next, two more members came to me but this time armed with machetes but that didn't scare me one bit. Using the body of the thug as a meat shield, they stabbed him instead of me.

With the leader the only person left, he trembled in fear that his entire gang is gone in a flash, pulling out his pistol he pulled the trigger but the weak 9mm calibers didn't scratch me at all.

In a blink of an eye, I grabbed a hold of the pistol before snapping it like a twig, I grabbed a hold of his neck and snapped it.

Hah, first kills of the day! All of a sudden, I heard police sirens from afar and since I was wanted by the government even though I'm doing a better job than they are, anyway, I quickly left the scene before the police officers arrived.

"Holy shit, what the hell happened here...?" One of the officers asked as he inspected the alleyway.

"I can only guess it was that maniac murdering wanted thugs again, only he can do this much damage." His partner responded to him.