S5|E4: The Boys Go On The Queen Mary (Female Idols)

DISCLAIMER:  Please don't do drugs kids

DISCLAIMER: Please don't do drugs kids...

Author's POV

After that disastrous robbery of Steve Harvey believing he was a narco-trafficker by Kris Wu, earning themselves even more damage repair bills and debt to pay off.

With Nana and Bona getting on Winnter's and Alain's asses for the money, they decided to go on Shark Tank to convince the Sharks for an investment for their debts but that failed since Kris pulled a gun thinking there was a North Korean spy in the studio and Aetri reminiscing about a shark yakuza boss.

Now, Steve gathers the 763 gang, including Aetri and JR, to his house as he knows how they can get more than enough to pay off their debts.

"Golly Steve, I have to thank you for inviting us over, it's nice to get the chance to relax, and finally hang out as friends," Aetri thanked him.

"Steve, where the hell is your Ben & Jerry's? Last time, your fridge was stocked full of them!" Winnter asked.

"You motherfuckers are not my guest and Winnter get the fuck out of my fridge! First, I never invited you all here in the first place. Yall broke in... Secondly, were not here to hang out. I called you all here because I have an idea of how you buffoons can get my money and perhaps pay off your debts with Nana and Bona." Steve explained.

"This isn't going to be like Jackass is it? Where we have to do dangerous stunts for people's amusement," Zak concerningly asked.

"Are you kidding me, Zak?! That would be an honor! In my country, Jackass is one of our most beloved shows! In fact, on some of my boy's nights, we would try to replicate one of their acts... However, this quickly had to stop since one of my boys actually died. So yeah, this isn't going to be like Jackass is it?" Winnter asked.

"Trust me what you guys have to do is completely safe and simple although you do run the risk of an attack from a paranormal entity but that's about it," He assured.

"Oh, shit! Please don't tell me we're going into another haunted place!" Aetri begged.

"I don't quite understand your point, how does going to a haunted place pay off our debts?" JR asked.

"Because this time, you'll be bringing all of this equipment with you. All you have to do is get irrefutable proof of the supernatural world, bring it to me, and I'll sell it to one of my contacts," He answered as he pointed out at the cameras.

"Which one of your contacts will want to buy a video of a ghost?" Alex asked.

"Don't you worry because television networks go ape shit for this type of stuff. Especially the ones on the sci-fi and history channels," He answered.

"Wait? The History channel wants video evidence of a ghost?" Zak asked.

"But I thought the History channel only focuses on education and covering of actual historical events," JR pointed out.