S3|E3: Twisted Secrets Pt.3 (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

It's been three bloody nights since I've been trapped in this hellhole and it's only getting more difficult as the girls are more aggressive than ever.

I've nearly run out of oxygen a few times because Momo and Yunjin wouldn't fuck off from the ventilation shafts.

I'm probably losing my sanity at this rate but I had to keep myself together until the rescue team arrives or else the girls will tear me into a million pieces.

Tonight is another horror show, once the clock hits 12 in the morning, the phone rings again and the caller ID belonged to Henry so I pressed the play button.

"Excellent work these past three nights, I just want to take this time to warn you about the animatronic that doesn't seem to deal with the light. Her name is Chou Tzuyu, she's an import from one of Taiwan's most advanced and technological animatronic companies, and she used to be staged in the arcade room with Son Chaeyoung until Yunjin and Jennie took their places. Sad, right? Anyway, if Tzuyu does happen to crawl into the vents to your office, don't shine your flashlight at her as she gets more aggressive toward bright lights. I trust this information won't be enough to overwhelm you. Goodnight."

Great, another killer robot for me to deal with... Checking the camera panel, I looked at the second parts & service room where Dahyun is located and she was there staring at me.

Shaking my head whilst rethinking my entire life decisions, and why I decided to come back here instead of getting another job but that doesn't matter now.

Hearing something crawling in the ventilation shafts and smelling the scent of perfume, I saw Tzuyu inside the vents while giving me a creepy look.

Sealing the vent immediately, she gave up after a few moments and I opened the vent to let air through in my office.

Scanning the rest of the storage facility, it would seem that Jisoo, Sana, and Nayeon had come to join us for the night.

Hearing footsteps coming from the left doorway, I put the camera panel down and pressed the light button revealing Jihyo and I shut the door.

Thank God, the doors don't drain the building's power as there's no power limit otherwise I'd be screwed.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard knocking on the window and pressed the light button to see Jihyo and I sighed.

"Go away, Jihyo," I told her and she pouted.

"Ah, that's not nice~... I've only come to meet you but haven't we met before somewhere? You look awfully familiar." Jihyo asked me and I stayed silent.

Not wanting to play her games, I shut off the light and opened the camera panel to check on Dahyun and I was terrified to see she was no longer there.

After realizing that, I hear running footsteps coming from the right doorway and I rushed to push the door button but for some reason, I couldn't.

W-What the fuck?! Why aren't my damn arm and fingers not working?! I kept on trying to push the button before Dahyun could get inside but the adrenaline is probably the reason

Miraculously, I managed to shut the door before Dahyun could get inside causing her to slam her whole body against it making a loud bang.

Sighing in relief and wiping the sweat off my forehead, I looked at the camera panel to see a pissed-off Dahyun as she has a couple of dents in her.

Checking the time it was three in the morning meaning I'm halfway through the night, and I heard footsteps and music.

"Why do you hide inside these walls?" I hear Kazuha ask me and I shut the door but she stopped it using her hand.

"Admit it, you wanted to let me in~." She said to me before lifting the door.

My eyes widened as I was fucking screwed, so I booked it out of the office and ran down the hallway and I can hear Kazuha quickly crawling towards me on all fours.

As I ran for my life, I hid in one of the rooms and shut the door, she gets back up on her feet and scans the area.

"Where are you, little one~? I just want to play~!" She called out and I gulped as I peeked out the door.

After about ten minutes, she walked away and I sighed in relief until I felt a tap on my shoulder I slowly turned around to see Yunjin giving me a smirk.

She tried to lunge at me but I dodged it and ran out of the room with Yunjin pursuing me, it didn't take long to be noticed by the rest and they began to work together to entrap me.

Running after corridor after corridor, I couldn't get away from them without bumping into one of the girls.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be, Y/N~!" Jisoo warned me but I ignored her.

"Just follow us and we will show you the truth," Jihyo said to me as I hid in one of the storage cabinets.

Peaking through the cabinet wholes, I can see Jihyo and Jisoo searching everywhere but thankfully couldn't find me so they left the room and search elsewhere.

Just as I thought I was safe to come out of the closet, I was ambushed by Dahyun and pinned to the ground with no way of escaping.

"G-Get off of me!" I demanded her but she shook her head.

"Nuh uh, not going to happen Y/N, not until the ringmaster Taeyeon decides your fate~!" Dahyun creepily replied to me and called the rest of the girls.

"W-What the hell are you talking about?!" I nervously asked them and she giggled.

"Hehe. You'll find out soon enough~." She answered me and I gulped.

Seconds later, the whole gang comes inside and Yunjin and Jennie grab a hold of me and forced to me follow wherever they're taking me.

Author: I know this oneshot is shorter than usual but I wanted the save the best for last so I hoped you enjoyed it anyway and look forward to the last part. If you did please leave a vote and comment if you can :)