Prologue

Staring at the sky was one of my hobbies. My eyes staring it liked it will disappeared in just any second even my hands were holding a cup of hot coffee.

The sky was really beautiful with blue and white colour making it more peaceful when you saw it. The felt of the sun shining and lighten my face making a small smile tugged across my lips.

You know what, it was my dream to be here, at this country that was one of my wishlist and Alhamdulillah here I am.

But the thought that I'm alone at this country making me sad because of a courses that made me came here for 6 months. Even this country was quite unfamiliar to me for the first time I came here but I already can adapt how people live and the surrounding around here.

Actually today was my day off but being alone at this park, sitting at this long bench, sending shivers around my body because I felt there's eyes watching me everywhere.

For this few day, this park was always full with people but today it's kind of weird because even a single person I can't found. I didn't know why was today suddenly people didn't came here.

"Huhh." a soft sighed came out from lips after my eyes looking around for searching any person will be here. And there's no sign of people at all.

Why though?

"Maybe they were just kind of tired." I shrugged and mumbled to myself. If I kept thinking about it,it's just making me felt scared so I just ignored it.

My eyes wandered to the tree as if it was more interesting than others until my eyes feel tired and slowly closed by itself. It's not that I'm not taking any sleep. But with all the job and my shift nonstop of taking care all the patient making me lack of sleep for this few weeks.

I put the coffee beside me, hugged my knees closer to my chest then put my head between my knees. My eyes slowly closed and I know I'm going to regret of someting as soon as my eyes opened.

🔥🔥🔥

My body snuggled closer by itself to the warm as my arm tighten to the delicious heat. Am I dreaming? A happy sighed and a hummed escaped my lips.

Then suddenly my ears heard a  chuckled from a very husky and manly voice.

I'm dreaming right?

My eyebrow furrowed as I tried to open my eyes but closing it back because of the light that making my eyes stung. After a few seconds, my eyes widen after realised that I'm still at the park before going to sleep.

I looked up and found a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring down at me, looking down and realising again that my arms were hugging this man and I'm sitting at his lap with my head resting at his hard muscular chest.

Uh oh.

"Aaaahhhh....helppp..." the moment my mind started working properly, my mouth let out a loud screamed until it echoed the park and I jumped down from his grasp.

I sat at the ground with my eyes widen, ignoring the pain on my butt with my shocked state staring at the men in front of me that screamed danger aura around him.

My voice became loud when the man started to come closer towards me but I backed away from him. The man suddenly stopped and staring at me with some admiration in his eyes.

My throat became dried because of me still screaming liked a crazy woman until it stopped by itself because of the pain. I coughed and rubbed my chest.

I didn't realised that the man was already kneeling in front of me with one of his long legs. But with my mind that still wanted to escape from him, I backed away more.

He let out a sighed and ran his hand through his black silky hair that looked too soft for a man.

I wish I can touch that hair.

I looked away after staring too much at him and yes he was very handsome, good looking man that didn't even looked same with all the rapist or some robbers. But then I didn't knew who he was and what he wanted from me.

"W...Who are you?",my throat still sore and my voice become cracked.