Chapter 23 - Kai

"What are you doing in my room?" I snapped and glared him as I ignored that my cheeks that started to flush.

He tilted his head,"Why? Can't I sleep with my wife? This is also my room." he said with a smirked on his lips.

Yeah, his room.

I clenched my jaw and huffed, then I realised something making me closed my mouth with my palm.

Morning breath.

He arched his eyebrow then my eyes widen when I saw his lips twitched up as if he wanted to smile but he can't.

He pulled my hand from my mouth making me closed my lips tightly making it into a straight line.

"Don't worry. You're smell wonderful." he groaned then put his head again on my neck and inhaled my scent deeply.

Why was he liked my smell? Was he a werewolf or what?

"Can you please move now? You're heavy "I demanded and pushed his shoulder again.

"No!"he growled, "Mine."I heard him muttered against my bare skin but I just ignored him because I wanted to pee right now.

My stomach started to hurt,"Can you leave me alone now? I want to go to the bathroom!"I shouted and pushed his shoulder roughly.

"Fine."he huffed.

He rolled his body to then side then I got up quickly without looking at him as I ran to the bathroom very fast because I can't held it anymore.

I washed my hands and my face when I already doing my business. I wanted to turn the knob of the door but I stopped because of him.

Was he still in the bed?

Please. I hope not.

I opened the door and walked out from the room then closed it back so my back was facing him. I ran my fingers through my hair then my eyes widen because he already saw my hair.

Even he was my husband but I still felt uncomfortable so I quickly pulled the hoodie over my head. I gulped down the lump in my throat first before turned around slowly as I looked everywhere but the bed.

I looked at the wall clock and it's already my fajr prayer so I can prayed now. But he still in this room. Clenching my jaw, I looked up to the bed then my breath hitched in my throat.

There he was lying on his back with his eyes closed. My eyes travel down his body and I saw his sculpted body and abs were bare to my eyes until his hips that was hidden by the blanket.

Oh My Allah.

I'm now eye raping his delicious body like he was a delicious food making me drooled.

He have six pack.

His muscles bulging more as he put both of his hand on the back of his head making my mouth watered. This was the first time I saw a half naked man in front of me other than my daddy.

"Like what you see?"

I looked away from his delicious body, looked up to see that he was already looking at me with a smirked tugged on his lips.