Chapter 16 - Escape

I peeked through the door that I opened to see if anybody were at the hallway. Maya said that it will be hard for me to escape from here because it has really high security.

She said that she can't helped me because of the so called King, what so ever will chopped her heads if he knew that she abetting me to escape from here.

Maybe she was right because for this past two weeks none of my way to escape was working.

The first time that I tried to escape was the last week when I was trailing to the kitchen but I saw nobody were there.

So I went to upstairs back but I stopped on my tracks when I looked at the main door then walked towards it.

When I turned the knob it's clicked but before I opened it and went out someone was closing it back.

To my bad luck the person who closed it back was him.

The king!!

So, I ran very fast passed him towards my room and left him dumbfounded.

I'm almost one step closer to escape.

My second attempt was three days ago when I tried to open the main door back but it's locked.

So, I tried the back door.

I knew I'm not going to gave up because I really didn't wanted to marry him.

When I was already at the outside through the back door, I'm doing some victory dance but stopped when I looked around to see all of it were just forest.

And I didn't wanted to get lost then eaten by some wild animal.

So, I goes to the right and saw the gate. I ran towards it very fast until I felt myself collided into a hard wall.

Guessed what, the hard wall isn't a true wall but a chest.

A person's chest.

That was him.

Again!!

Why must he always found me!

I'm trying hard right now for my third attempt.

When there were nobody around the hallway, I went downstairs but stopped on my tracks. I saw a group of ten woman including Emily were in a line and Maya was standing across them while talking.

When I reached the last stairs some of them looked at me and then bowed their head until all of them followed.

Okay, something was wrong.

Was it him behind me.

Please don't.

I closed my eyes and turned around my body then opened my right eye. My eyebrow furrowed when I saw nothing so I opened both of my eyes.

There was no one behind me.

Okay.

That's weird.

I heard giggles from my behind then I turned my heels back and saw Maya was laughing.

"Zahra come here."she said while grinning.

I walked towards her until I stood in front all of them beside Maya. I looked at them to see they were still bowing their heads.

"Why are they bowing?"I whispered against Maya's ear.

She shook her head then chuckled lightly.

"Rise."she told them making them stood at their heights then looked straight to me.