Chapter 27 - A Gun

Zahra POV

I groaned in my slept when I felt my stomach started to hurt. I rolled onto my stomach while groaning in pain.

I bet that right now I'm in my period pain and it's hurt really bad. Just now I wanted to take the ablution for zuhr prayer but I realised that I'm on my monthly.

But now my stomach was hurt so I clutched it. I'm one of those girls who has the worst pain when in the monthly. I put my head into the pillow and let out a groaned. I took a deep breath to calm myself but I knew I can't.

When I heard the door opened, my eyes widen as I saw him from the corner of my eyes. Well now he's back because he disappeared again for this past three days.

I didn't knew where he went. And Maya said that he was busy with his worked.

Well he was really a hard working person.

I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep when I heard his footsteps towards me. I fisted the pillow when my stomach cramped.

I felt the mattress beside me dipped down by his weight. He pulled away some strands of my hair from my face.

"You're sweating baby doll."his husky voice sounded to my ears as my eyebrow furrowed when my stomach cramped more.

"What's wrong with you?"he asked with worried voice making me opened my eyes.

I saw he was already looking at me with worried expression making me groaned.

It's embarrassing to tell him.

I turned my head away from him and clutched my stomach when it clenched painfully. I let out another groaned until he held my shoulder then turned my body around gently so I laid on my back.

My eyes closed as my hand still on my stomach when he did that.

"Are you sick, baby doll?"he asked again but I kept silence.

I felt him moved away making me sighed in relieved but I heard him shuffled across the room.

A couple of minutes later, I felt something warm against my forehead making me opened my eyes. I saw him wiped my forehead with a wet towel. My eyebrow furrowed more when my stomach can't stopped clenched.

His eyebrow furrowed slightly when he saw that,"I'm going to call a doctor."he said making my eyes widen.

Hello I'm also a doctor here and I knew the difference of sick and the period pain.

Before he got up I held his wrist making him stopped. He looked at it before he saw me shook my head making him sighed.

"C-Can you please call Maya?"I said and squeezed his wrist making him nodded and sighing before I pulled my hand away and closed my eyes.

"Alright I'm going to call her."he said as he moved away a few hair that stick to my face because of my sweat and kissed my forehead before getting up.

I didn't had any strength to fight right now so I just let him did that. I heard the door opened and closed making me groaned again.

I rolled around the bed, I'm glad that this bed was huge so I'm not going to fall into the ground. I rolled again then stopped when I felt tired. I hid my head under the pillow and let out a screamed.