Chapter 7- Sold

WARNING!! Strong language and some violence in this chapter.

My eyes blurred when I tried to open my eyes. I felt something soft against my head and underneath my body.

I blinked my eyes a few times until my surrounding became cleared as I saw an unfamiliar white ceiling. My eyebrows wrinkled when I realised that I was laying on a single bed.

I tried to get up but winced at the slight movement because of the stinging on my neck. Leaning against the headboard, I rubbed my forehead and my bare neck.

Bare neck??

I gasped when my fingers touched my hair.

Where was my hijab??

I looked around the room but saw nothing. Pushing my body up, I walked towards the door then turned the knob.

Unfortunately it's locked.

I groaned and tried to open it again. "Help! help!" I shouted through the door, hoping that someone will helping me.

"Help!"I shouted again and again but it's just made my throat hoarse.

I turned, looked around again to find any window but there's nothing. This room doesn't have any window at all.

There's nothing I can do in this room.

I sat on the bed, thinking on how to escape from here. I had to get out and went home. My parents must be waiting for me to come home.

I didn't know where am I and what time was now. My eyes blurred when I can't do anything and I didn't realized that I had bruise on my knuckles and my forearm when I pulled my sleeves up.

I had been kidnapped.

What am I gonna do?

I can't hide my hair also because there's nothing in this room that can be used to cover my hair.

Suddenly, the door opened making me backed away until my back contacted against the headboard.

I didn't dare to look up and just let my hair became the curtain to hide my face.

"Finally,you're awake." a familiar male voice sounded into my ear as he chuckled dryly.

I gritted my teeth and fisted my hand until my knuckles became white. I heard his footsteps walked towards me and put something on the bed.

"Eat."he demanded.

But, I ignored him and doesn't move from my place.

"I said eat!"he said it with irritated in his voice.

I kept silent and ignoring on what he said.

"One more time I said eat!"

Still silent.

"Eat! Bxtch!"he roared and grabbed my hair making me looked up at him and hissed in pain.

I glared at him and remembered that this guy was the boss.

"What a beautiful creature. You're lucky I don't want to add anymore bruise on this beautiful face." he smirked and caressed my swollen cheek with the back of his hand.

My anger boiling when he said that as I looked over his shoulder to see the door was opened.

This was my chance.

I looked at him then smirking.

"What's with that smirk? You like it huhh."he still caressing my swollen cheek and chuckled dryly.