Chapter 10 - His?

"Miss, please follow me." I looked up and saw a mid forty woman was stood in front of me that looked same age liked my mommy.

Her named was Maya.

I followed her when she started walked towards the stair. Looking around, my eyes widen when I saw that this mansion was really breathtaking.

It was really huge.

I never entered a mansion liked this. But this house was liked there was no one stay here than him.

Was he live alone?

Suddenly, I collided Maya's back when she stopped walked. "Sorry."I mumbled and bowed my head.

"It's okay." she chuckled and continued walked. We already passed many rooms and all the furniture looked really expensive.

Wow, he was really wealthy.

Maya opened a door from our side and I guessed this must be where am I going to stay.

"This is your room."she chirped and walked in. I stopped on my tracks when I saw that this room was really beautiful.

I looked at her, she was already smiled widely at me. I smiled weakly at her before stepped into the room.

"So, the door from your right is the bathroom and your left is the closet." she said and walked towards the closet.

I stood in the middle of room and looked around. There was a queen size bed and both of it's side has the night stand.

Baby blue coloured walls.

A couch in front of the bed.

I looked at the front was a window but covered by curtains.

"Hurmm, since the closet doesn't have any clothes I'm going to ask the King." she came out from the closet and muttered to herself.

Maya walked towards me then held both of my hand making me looked at her weirdly.

"You know this is the first time King bring a girl into this house. I know you meant a lot to him." she said to me softly.

First time?

Impossible.

I looked straight into her eyes and I saw sincere in it. But,I didn't wanted to be in here forever. I have to go home to where I should be.

"C-Can you please tell him that I want to go home?" I told her and held her hand back.

"Please."I pleaded at her again when she was just silent.

She sighed then nodded.

"Thank you."I told her and she patted my hand.

"I'm going to meet him now. You can take a rest now."she let go of my hand before walked out from the room and closed the door.

Now, I'm alone.

I walked towards the bed then sat on it. My eyes started to blur again and my tears rolled down even I already wiped it using the sleeves of the jacket.