Chapter 2 - The Gift

My eyes shot open when I heard my alarm phone was ringing, Sitting up and streching my arms. It felt so good. The bathroom's door opened and Noor stood with fresh face.

"You want to pray together?" she asked and smiled.

"Of course." I got up and picking up my clothes, running towards the bathroom to take a bath and wudhu.

"Assalamualaikum warahmatullah," my head moved towards my right shoulder.

"Assalamualaikum warahmatullah." Then my head goes to the left side as the end of our pray.

If felt so nice and fresh after the prayer. It's gave you the relax felt. Then I stripped from my prayer clothes, folding the prayer mat before put it over the rack. Turning around I saw my roommate, Noor walked towards her bed and sit on it.

"Hey, Noor you want to join me for a shopping today." I knew that today is the day off because its sunday.

"Hurmmm,sure."

"Great, we will be going before afternoon." I said excitedly.

"Okay." she said and smiled.

Suddenly my stomach grumbling. I covered my stomach with both of my arms. "Are you hungry?" she said while laughing.

I just grinned at her.

"Well let's go to take a breakfast. I'm hungry too." she chirped excitedly.

"Okay." I picked my black hijab and pinned it neatly over my head to cover my hair.

"Come on." I pulled Noor's arm after I saw her finished to wear her hijab neatly, stepping out from our room and looked around but it's still very quiet.

Of course because it's still early in the morning Zahra. I muttered to myself.

"Noor I'm going to go my friend's room first." She nodded and swipped the cards to lock our room's door.

I walked towards Rose's room and knocked it. My eyebrow furrowed when there's no one answering it. She must be still sleeping but she's always woke up for this hour to exercise in the morning.

I knocked it twice more until the door opened and accidentally knocked over Rose's forehead. "Auchh." she glared and covered her forehead before my knuckles hit her for the second time.

"Opps, sorry." I pulled my hands down to my side and giggling.

"What do you want?"she still glaring at me.

I smiled at her and throwing my arms to give her a bear hug. "Morning babe! " I said excitedly and she was pushing me but I didn't budge at all.

She groaned and just surrender. "Yeah good morning." she patted my back and rolled her eyes.

My nose wrinkled and sniffed her body. "You stink!" I said and pulled out of her arms.

"Of course, I'm just coming home from the exercise and want to take a bath but you knocked my door before I can." she rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Good,now go take your shower. My roommate and I will waiting for you at the lobby downstair." I said innocently.

"Are you just...?Are you just ordering me right now?" her eyes widen and she looked at me as if she didn't believed my words.

"No." I said and then giggling.

She pushed my arms and pinched it. "Ouch, it hurts." I rubbed my arms to get rid of the pain. She rolled her eyes and closed the door right at my face.

"Rose we will wait for you downstair so you gotta hurry!" I shouted through her door.

I turned my body aroundand I saw Noor leaning against the wall. "Let's go Noor and sorry for waiting,"