Chapter 52 - Our Baby

Zahra’s POV

I woke up at the late night when my feet suddenly throbbing with pain. My eyes looked around the dark room before sat up and leaned against the headboard.

I looked over to my left and the clock showed 03:00 a.m. My hand reached down to my feet and massaged it slowly so the pain will go away.

I haven’t been able to sleep lately because it was very uncomfortable with my back and feet swollen and hurts sometimes.

Now probably since I had been counting my pregnancies, I’m almost six moths pregnant with my bump already bulged.

“Babyy…”

My hand stopped on my feet when I heard husky voice that belong to the man who was sleeping beside me. Our eyes met when he opened his beautiful eyes.

He sat up, switching on the lamp on the nightstand showing his bare muscled chest with a smiled on his lips.

“Let me do that.” he said, picking up my feet carefully onto his thigh before massaged it.

Its became a routine for me to wake up at the middle of the night when I felt my feet swollen. He realized that I was moving around the bed then he will awake and massaging my feet.

I lean against the headboard, watched as he massage away the pain on my swollen feet. It been over a month his mother has passed away and he looked much better than before.

He become a lot calmer, keep smiling to people and its seems he had changed slowly.

It's better seeing him like this than a months ago since his mother already passed away.

He smirked when he caught me staring at him making me blushed. “See something you like?” he teased that made my cheeks blushed more.

Well not just like but love.

Yes I already fell for him but I cant said those words to him just yet.

Not now.

It seems I stared him for too long until he said something that made me giggled. “What’s wrong? Is there something on my face? Drool?”

“Nothing.” I told him with another giggled escaped my lips when he looked at me with curiosity.

“Really it’s nothing.” I told him again, as I took off my leg from his lap.

“Alright lets sleep.” he still watched me as I covered my legs with the blanket.

Then suddenly he pulled my hand, and the back of my neck with his other hand before I felt something soft on my lips.

I was shocked at first before I closed my eyes and kissed him back. It been a long time we didn’t kissed. I didn’t remembered when was the last time we kissed.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he pulled away from me. “Fxck you still taste the same.” he curse, grunted as he peck my lips twice again. I didn’t even realized that my arms already wrapped around his neck.

He stared into my eyes before he put wet kisses on my neck, marking my skin as always he does. He pushed me to lie down on the bed softly as he kissed my skin.

His hand sneaked under my shirt and pushed m shirt up slowly as he put another sweet kisses on my bump. Then suddenly I gasped out loud when I felt something on my stomach.

He also stopped kissing me when he felt that. “Did you felt that?” his eyes widened when another kicked right on his hand.

“He’s kicking” he gasped makes me giggled when I saw he was happy.