Chapter 37 - Sister In Law

"Zahra!"

"Baby doll!"

Stopped calling me with that nickname when you already have another girl.

My legs still moved even they called me for numerous times. I wiped my cheek when some of my tears started to fall down.

Why am I behaving liked this?

Liked a cried baby!

"Sister in law!!"

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a soft voice called me by that name. Wait.

Am I heard the right thing or something else?

Sister in law?

So that's mean..

Oh my Allah.

When a hand touched my shoulder, I wiped the tears on my cheek quickly so they won't saw it before I turned around slowly with my eyes closed because of my rudeness to run away from them.

Why am I so stupid!!

Why am I always jumped into a conclusion without any explanation!

I heard a gasped escaped the girl in front of me causing me to peek a little from my eyes. But my eyebrow furrowed when the girl in front of me calling me by my name and it seems her voice very familiar.

"Zahra?"she squealed.

But how did she knew my name?

Well they already shouted my name over and over again so that's how she knew.

"Zahra!"she shook my shoulder causing me to open my eye.

As soon as my eyes opened, I saw a very familiar beautiful girl in front of me. I will never forgot about her because we're working on the same team at our courses a few months ago.

I looked at her with wide eyes as my mouth opened and closed to speak some words but none of them escaped my lips.

I'm speechless.

"Oh my god! It's really you!"she squealed happily then jumped into my embraced until I stumbled back a little bit.

I looked at her before my eyes looked around as I saw Damien and everyone were staring at us with curiosity and amusement.

Okay this was not a dream right.

She pushed me gently to look at my face with a big smiled on her face.But I'm still looking at her with a shocked and confused expression.

"You don't remember me aren't you?"she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

Oh no. I will never forgot the one who always by my side.

But it seems that I'm dreaming.

Yeah maybe I'm dreaming right now.

"I.. You.. am I having a dream right now?"I blinked my eyes and still stared her.

She glared me before pinched me on my arm causing me to gasp out loud. I rubbed the place that she pinched, groaned slightly because of the pain.

No this wasn't a dream. She's real.

"You totally forgot me!"she whined causing me to giggle.

She never changed.

I gave her a smiled a before pulled her into my arms,"Nice to see you again Katherine."I said but she huffed.

She pushed me gently,"Well nice to see you again sister in law."she said but then she gasped when she realised something.

"Wait.."she frowned then her eyes widen,"So that's mean you're really my sister in law?"she shouted causing my eyes to wide.