Chapter 40 - Liar

He's here.

He's following me.

"Where do you think you're going, baby doll?" He murmured with his dangerous husky voice.

I wanted to cry.

I wanted to scream.

I wanted to move.

I wanted to run.

But I can't. I was so afraid. I wanted him to go away.

"Baby doll?"he whispered against the darkness then suddenly I heard his sinister laughed echoed the room.

"L-Let me go." I stammered, feeling my body shaken as fear consuming me.

"Tsk tsk--"he whispered,"now now can't let you go just yet--," I saw his lips tugged into a dangerous malicious grinned.

I shivered when one of his hand moved towards the back of his clothes as if grabbing something. When he pulled out his hand, my eyes widen in terror.

"Without hearing you scream for me first!" He claimed as the huge blade on his hand plunged into my stomach with my voice screamed in agony.

My voice echoed the dark room,"I already told you, I'm not letting you go because once mine always be mine!"he shouted, plunged deeper the blade into my stomach.

"If I can't have you then no one can!"

I gasped, my eyes shot opened very fast as my heart beating wildly against  my ribcage. I felt my body was shaking. I can felt myself burning up as beads of sweat rose on my whole body.

"Zahra?"

I felt my lungs can't breath properly before a screamed of agonised escaped my lips.

"Zahra!"

I stopped screaming when someone shaking my whole body as my eyes met a soft eyes. Soon my eyes stung, feeling my tears dropped one by one at the corner of my eyes.

I heard Katherine sighed before she enfulged me into her warm embraced, soothing me from the nightmare.

"Shhh it's okay. It's just a nightmare."she whispered, rubbed my hair and my back to calm me down.

My hand grabbed her shirt tightly as I cried on her shoulder making it wet with my tears. She kept whispering sweet words to my ears until my sobs slow down.

"Sorry."I whispered with my hoarse voice after pulled away softly from her.

"It's okay." Katherine chuckled.

I nodded my head before looked around the room. I realised that I'm not in the same room before but I'm in his room.

"What happen to me?" I asked her, feeling my body became slightly shivered when the air brushed against me.

"You have a fever and you have been sleeping for 12 hours." She replied, before I heard her sighed.

"12 hours?"I gasped, shocked to hear that I slept that much.

Oh my Allah.

I can't believe that I sleep that long.

She nodded, "Zahra?"I snapped from my thoughts when she called me.

I looked at her questionly when I saw something on Katherine's eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She held my hand, took a deep breath before looking at me."I want to ask you something.."she said, squeezed my hand softly.