Chapter 19 - Mrs Luciano

I clenched my jaw when the words escaped from his lips. He walked away from me when I kept silent and still staring at the table.

Well he already got what he wanted .And now I got married to him.

Congratulations Zahra. You just married.

"Zahra."I snapped from my thoughts when someone grabbed my shoulder making me looked up.

Sighing, I smiled at Maya when she stared me longer. I got up from the seat and hooked my arm with Maya to go back my room.

It's already done right. We're already Nikah and it's legal.

What can I do?

We started made our way to the stairs while holding the dress, afraid that I'm going to step on it then fell on my face first.

"Wait Zahra!"someone shouted my name then I turned my head, ignoring his intense stared to see that Mr Hulk was walking towards us.

What was he wanted?

Another punched?

I turned my body with Maya following me when he's already standing right in front of me.

I glared him making him gulping," Hey, I'm the one who should angry with you because you just broke my nose and you ruin my handsome face."he said while gestured to his broken nose that had plaster on it.

I just glared making him took a step back. Before we turned around again he grabbed my shoulder making me arched my eyebrow.

"We should take a photo for this wedding. So, shall we."he said while grinning.

Photo.

No way.

I grabbed Maya's hand and quickly turned around before Mr Hulk asked again to take photos with him.

I didn't wanted to.

Someone grabbed my shoulder again before I stepped the first stair making me stumbled because of the high heels they asked me to wear.

Before I fell to the ground with my butt first, a pair of strong arms wrapped my small waist after I let go Maya's hand.

My body pulled towards a hard chest as my hand landed on it nicely then I looked up making a gasped escaped my lips because that chest was him.

"Damien don't let her go."when Mr Hulk said that I heard a clicked.

My head snapped towards it and I saw Mr Hulk was holding a Dslr camera and ready to take our picture.

I'm going to punch him again.

The arms around me tightened when Mr Hulk said that making me looked up then glared him as a small smirked tugged on the corner of his lips.

I clenched my jaw when I heard another clicked from the camera and started to struggle against his held.

Even he's now my husband and legal to touch me but I still felt uncomfortable. I've never been touched by any guy before except my father.

Suddenly, he leaned down towards my face making my eyes widen as I leaned backwards from him.

Click.

"Damien kiss her."Mr Hulk chirped happily making me looked at him angrily but he just grinning liked an idiot.

"My pleasure."I heard his husky voice whispered and started to lean down more to my face and I began to push his shoulder but it didn't made him moved.