Chapter 5 -The Bracelet

My mind still wandered at the message last night. I didn't even knew what was going on with my life right now.

The only things that I knew was for all this time I'm being stalked without me knowing it.

What am I going to do?

I sighed and banged my forehead against my table repeatedly. "Ouch!"I rubbed my forehead when I accidentally banged it very hard.

I pouted, looking at my wrist to see what time right now. So, it's time for my appointment. Picking up my files, I checked it first before walking out from my room.

I started with my patient that was already woke up from coma. I knocked the door until I heard a soft voice called me to come in. Opened it, I saw a young woman sat on her bed with her back against the headboard.

"Hi, doctor." she smiled to me widely.

I smiled to her back and walked towards her bed."How are you feeling today?" I asked her, started to check her blood pressure and her body condition.

"I'm fine. Thank you so much it's all because of you. You're always take care of me," she said to me as she grabbed my hand.

"Nahh, you should thanks to HIM because HE is the only one who take care of you. I'm just a doctor who doing my job," I said to her softly, patted her hand as she smiled and nodded.

"Well, your body become more healthy so you just have to take a therapy since your leg still weak." I said to her excitedly after finished the checked up.

"Thank you so much," her face lit up and smiled widely. I squeezed her hand before her room door opened and a man came in.

"So, I see you later." I patted her hand before waved at her and walked out from her room.

She waved back at me and looked at the man with happiness in her eyes. Before I closed the door I saw her hugging the man with tears rolling down from her eyes.

I smiled at them and started to make my way to my other patients.

🔥🔥🔥

I laid down on my bed after taking a fresh shower with my hand massaging my shoulder because of lack of rest.

Finally next week will be the end of my courses and I will be back to my country.

I already miss my daddy, my mommy and my family. I sighed and pulled up my blanket until my shoulder. I opened my arms widely and stared at the ceiling.

My mind's started to wonder again about all the incident that happened to me until my eyes slowly closed by itself.

I felt the bed dipped on the other side of my bed before a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'll miss you baby doll. I'll be away from you for a week. Don't worry my man will take care of you while I'm away." a husky voice whispered against my ears.

Was this just a dream??

I wanted to open my eyes but it can because I'm really exhausted. Yeah, you're must be dreaming Zahra.

I snuggled closer towards the heat when my body shivered because it's really cold at the outside until I heard the husky voice chuckled.

"Always a heavy sleeper."

I smiled at the voice as the arms tighten more around my waist. I felt rough hand grabbed my hand before intertwined it.

After that, I felt something cold wrapped at my left wrist. The arms that wrapped around my waist became more tightened and then I felt warm breath against the crooked of my bare neck.