Chapter 12 - A Deal

He bent down to my level and brought his face closer to mine.

"Once again I ask you, what are you doing here baby doll?" he asked again making me clutched my phone tightly to my chest.

I looked away because I didn't dare to look into his eyes for too long. My hands started to tremble as I stared his shirt then gulping.

"I-I.."I wanted to say something but my mouth can't spoke at all.

Suddenly my phone rang making me gasped. I looked at my phone and saw it was from my mother. When I wanted to pick up the call he snatched away the phone from me.

He straightened his body then looked at my phone.

"So ,this is what you want?"he asked again making me nodded.

The phone stopped ringing making my eyes became blurred.

Mommy!!

"Please can I talk to my mother."I asked him as I looked at him with pleaded eyes.

He sighed when he saw my tears started to roll down and walked to his leather seat then sat on it. I turned my body to look at him and he already leaned against his chair with my phone still on his hand.

My phone rang once again making him looked at me.

"P-Please at least once."I asked him.

"Okay, but I'm not give it to you for free."he said and smirked.

What??

But if I'm not said yes then I'm not going to talk to my mother.

What should I do now?

"Y-Yes, I'll give anything what you want."I stuttered.

I didn't care anymore what will happened to me at least my parents will knew that I'm saved.

"Hurm...interesting. Anything?" he asked me again with some mischievous hint in his voice making me nodded.

"Good, if I wanted anything.. from you I'm going to have it either you like it or not." he replied and my phone stopped rang again.

I shook my head up and down as a yes then he put my phone on the table.

"Deal? "he said then crossed his leg to another one then looked at me with still the smirked tugged on his lips.

"Deal."I whispered the words then looked at him as I wiped my tears before grabbed the phone.

My phone ringing again and I looked at him again he already stared at me. I answered the call then put the phone on my ear.

"Zahra, is that you honey?"my tears rolled down once again when I heard my mother's worried voice.

Mom..

I'm such a cry baby.

"Assalamualaikum."I said softly.