Chapter 3 -The First Met

My hands trembled as my heart beating very fast against my ribcage. The words from the note kept played in my mind. I started to panic who ever the sender of the red rose and the note was totally dangerous.

I picked up my purse and sling it over my shoulder before looked it again the flower and thinking if I wanted to keep it or decided to throw it into the trash bin.

You must be stupid if you kept it, Zahra.

Sighing, I picked up the flower and walked out of my room. Searching for a trash bin, I found it at the corner and started to walk towards it.

I looked again the red rose and the note at my hand and threw it roughly at the bin. My hands still trembling at my side. Then I felt someone was watching me from my behind.

I heard footsteps that was walking towards me. Then the footsteps stopped right behind me. My heart become more pounding roughly and very fast against my ribcage.

Slowly I turned my body around but my head collided a hard wall or may I said a hard chest. "Ahhhh!" I screamed and fell to the ground.

I shut my eyes tightly and put my palms on both of my ears.

"Please don't hurt me." I said the words repeatedly and my tears fell down.

"Wowowo, Zahra are you okay?" a familiar voice sounded into my ears. I opened my eyes but blurred because of my tears.

Looking up, I saw a pair of green eyes staring at me. I blinked a few times and wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my blouse. I sighed in relieved when connected to a familiar green eyes that was staring at me.

"Zahra?"

I snapped from my thoughts and looked at him. "Are you okay?" he asked again and pulled out his right hand towasrd me. I nodded and held his covered forearm instead of his hand.

He pulled me up from the position earlier as I wiped the tears that left a little bit on my eyes and cheeks once again. I closed my eyes to calm down and cleared my throat.

I opened my eyes and saw that Nick still staring at me with worried eyes. Inhaled deeply, I smiled at him that was clearly a fake smile.

"I'm okay." my voice cracked.

He narrowed his eyes at me because he doesn't believed my words. "Really, I'm okay. "I said again with some awkward laugh.

He only nodded as if he believed my words.

"You look ugly."

"What?"

"You're ugly."he blurted the same words again.

I glared at him but he only smirking.

He's gonna be dead by me.

When I wanted to step at his foot he started to back away from me. He chuckled when I started chasing him to step on his foot. His laughter become loud and that's my chance so I stepped hardly on his right foot.

"Ouch!!" he yelp and bending down to grabbed his foot. I chuckled because he jumped up and down using one of his leg while holding his foot.

"Zahra are you a girl cause you stepped at my foot like an elephant."

I glared at him again and brought my left hand up to hit his shoulder. Before my hand hit his shoulder he turned around and ran away from me. My eyes widen and I started to chase him.

"Nick!! Don't you dare to ran away from me and do not ran on the corridor."

He only laughed and slowed his steps. I stopped and gasped to catch some air because of tired to chase him.