Chapter 15 - "Marry Me"

ZAHRA POV

I scrunched up my nose when I felt something was bothering my face. Then I sense a familiar manly cologne into my nostrils and a warm breath across my lips.

Am I just dreaming?

I opened one of my eyes but closed it back because it was blurred and dark.

I opened both my eyes back and saw something, no not something but someone who was descending towards my lips.

My lips??

My eyes widen when I saw a familiar face in front of me, hovering above my body as if he wanted to kiss me.

He wanted to kiss me?

I screamed at the top of my lungs making a rough big hand closed my mouth until it became muffled.

What was he doing in my room?

"It's okay baby doll. It's just me."his husky voice sounded into my ears and not to forget his breath mixed something witg alcohol.

He's drunk.

I bit his hand making him hissed and pulled back his hand. When I wanted run to the another side, a pair of strong arms grabbed my waist and slammed me back against the mattress.

My eyes became more widen when he hovered above me making me trapped underneath his body. AI started to struggle against his held on my forearm that were gripped by him tightly beside my head.

"What do you want?!"I yelled as my eyes became blurred because of my tears.

"Nothing baby, I just want you!"he said then leaning down to put his head at the crooked of my bare neck.

Am I going to be raped?

Astaghfirullahalazim.

Ouh Allah please help me.

When I wanted to kick him on his private area with my knee, he pinned it with his long legs.

Now I'm totally trapped.

I heard him chuckled and sniffed my neck as the tears started to roll down more.

"Let go of me! Maya! Emily! help!"I yelled and wiggled my body making him gripped my forearm tighter.

He was very strong than me.

"They're not here. I told them to go home. So, it's just the two of us in this house."he chuckled dryly making me shivered.

They're not here!

"You smell wonderful."he groaned pleasantly as my eyes widen when I felt him started to trace his nose along the curve of my neck with some kisses on it.

"Please... stop! Don't do that!! "I choked and moved my head and body side to side to escape myself.

He ignored my plead because he continue to kiss my neck.