Chapter 46 - Another Damien?

ZAHRA’s POV

A laughed escaped my lips when Katherine made a joke about Emily when the first time they met.

“She think that I was one of Damien’s bxtch when she saw me and I still remember how her face glaring at me.” Katherine talking making Emily huffed.

“It’s not my fault. I don’t know you’re King’s sister. I thought you are one of them.” Emily defended herself.

“Whatever Emily but I wish I had recorded how your face at that time it was really hilarious.” Katherine laughed; slapping her thigh making Emily huffed.

“Stop it Katherine.” Emily rolled her eyes when she saw Katherine won’t stop laughing.

Carol just watching them fought as she shook her head at their behavior before continued to watch the movie.

I giggled at their behavior, when I was bored they always had their way to make me smiled. Even my mind was worrying about Damien.

I just prayed and hoping that he won’t do anything dangerous.

And I know he won’t make me disappointed again.

I shook my head, just the thought of it making my heart clenched.

“Do you guys want anything?” I asked, interrupting their silly conversation.

“Kath! Emily!” Carol shouted their name when Katherine and Emily ignored me and still fighting.

I smiled when they stopped and looked to Carol before me. “What’s wrong?” Emily asked.

Carol huffed, “Zahra asking you guys do you want anything?”

Katherine nodded, “I’m coming with you!” she said excitedly and standing up.

“What do you guys want?” she asked the same question again with a grinned on her face.

“I want a coke.” Emily replied, turned her body to watch the movie after telling Katherine.

Katherine nodded, “Carol?” she looked over Carol, waiting for her answer.

“Hmmm, me too and if there’s popcorn I want that too.” Carol talked without taking her eyes off from the movie.

“Popcorn? I’m going to ask Maya.” Katherine was talking to herself before she made her ways towards me.

I got up slowly from the comfy Sofa before making our way to the kitchen.

In the middle towards the kitchen, Katherine saying something making me stopped walking.

“I know you’re thinking about Damien the whole time.”

I looked at her, sighing when she caught me doing that the whole day.

“Yeah I just can’t let him out of my mind.” I replied with my hand playing the hem of my hoodie, not my hoodie, Damien’s hoodie.

“Don’t worry he’s going to be fine. A bullet can’t make Damien died.” She said making me gasped.

I hit her forearm lightly when the words coming out of her lips.

“What? I’m saying the right things.” Katherine pouted, rubbed her arm and following my steps.

“I’m worry too much about him.” I told her.
My legs stopped walking when she grabbed my shoulder and turned my body to face her.

“He’s going to be fine. Do you want to know something?” she said to make sure I didn’t felt too much worries about him.