Chapter 13 - Love Bite

I sat on the couch as I folded the prayer clothes and the praying mat when I'm already finished to pray isyak.

After that incident happened I never went out from this room.

Well I also didn't ate anything even Emily always called me to come down for lunch and dinner.

I'm not going to come down unless I will met him since I already bit his neck and ran away from him.

Served his right.

He dare to play with me.

Even he was the King that they always called him making me afraid of him?

No can do!

Suddenly my stomach growled making me held it as my bottom lip pouted.

I'm extremely hungry right now.

I could died if I didn't ate.

I cried then got up before jumped to the bed with my face first as I screamed against the sheet.

Well Zahra if you wanted to die then don't eat but if you wanted to alive you should went down and ate something.

But..were Emily and Maya still at downstairs??

How am I going to do if I met him?

He will killed me.

Oh my Allah.

I groaned and pushed my body up to pick my hijab and wrapped it around my head neatly before I opened the door.

Looking to the left and right around the hallway, I saw it was really quite.

Please! I hope that he's already fall asleep even it's still 9.39 p.m.

I stepped outside and closed my door quietly as I went to the downstairs while walking on my tiptoed.

At the last stairs, I looked around again and sighed in relieved when I saw nothing on my sight.

I strolled towards the kitchen but I saw Emily and Maya also were not there. They must be already went to sleep.

My stomach growled again making me held it.

"Sorry baby mommy didn't give you any food." I said to my stomach and patted it.

I must be crazy right now because I'm talking to my own stomach.

Then I heard a gasped making me turned my head, I saw Maya was stood over there while looking at my stomach.

My stomach??

I face palmed to myself because she must be misunderstood right now.

"Maya that's not what you think."I told her making her looked to my eyes.

"Why don't you tell me that you're pregnant. Oh my God! is that King's child."she walked to me and grabbed my shoulder.

Huhh? Pregnant!!

His child!!

"What?! No! You're misunderstand. Just now I--"she cut me off before I could explained it.

"Why don't you tell me earlier. You're hungry right. I'm going to cook some food for you and your baby." she told me and pushed me softly to sit me down on the stool.

I saw her started to cook while she told me that she was very happy for me having his child.

Well I'm not pregnant his child!!