Chapter 4 - Stalked and Farewell

"From who??" Rose voice made me looking up.

"Arr..nothing.Do you want some?"quickly, I changed the topic after hiding the card into my pocket and gave them the chocolate. I didn't wanted them to worry about me.

"Really? Thank you Zahra."Rose and Noor said to me with excitement on their face. I smiled at them and looked again at the card.

Who was actually this man?

What was he wanted from me?

Why he likes to give me gifts?

Why he was hugging me last week?

I sighed and running my hands into my dark brown hair. "Zahra?Are you okay?"Noor voice made me snapped from my thoughts.

I nodded before smiling. "Come on. Let's eat." I said to them and chirped excitedly. We started to dig in the chocolate and it's really delicious.

What?

It's chocolate actually. Who can rejected it. Well thanks to that man we can ate these chocolate.

Even it's still early in the morning, we're chatting and blabbering before laughing crazily with our mouth full with chocolates.

It's made me m felt good and relaxed at the same time because of my mind thought about that man too much.

🔥🔥🔥

"Zahra!" a manly voice shouted my name from my behind. I turned around and saw Nick was running towards me. Groaning, I fastened my steps.

"Zahra,wait!" He shouted again.

"No running at the corridor Nick."I said to him and giggling.

I heard him cursing and then I didn't heard any footsteps following me. Frowning, I stopped on my tracks before turned around.

As soon as I turned around, he was already in front of me towering my small frame. "Gotcha."he smirked and grasp my covered forearm.

I narrowed my eyes at him and then smirking."Not yet,Nick." I warn him, still smirking.

I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder onto the ground.
"Ouch,that's freaking hurt Zahra."he laid on the ground before rubbing his back.

"My back will be broken. How did you do that?" he asked to me with groaning and moaning in pain. I giggled and looked down at him.

"I learn martial arts." I replied and shrugged.

Actually when I was twelve years old my father taught me taekwondo until I have the black belt. When I was fifteen years old I learnt a little bit of judo and muay thai.

I still remembered my father's words that when I'm not with him I can protect myself because he always saving me from danger.

He's my hero, my superdad.

And I already missed him.

"Well even you're small you surely tough huh." Nick said and got up slowly with still rubbing his back.

Small??

I looked at him then glared my eyes. "Just kidding." Nick brought his hands up liked the surrender way.

"What do you want?"I said and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Err.."he looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck.