Chapter 11 - Busted

I sat on the bed while brushed my wet hair after took a warm bath, but I didn't have clothes to wear unless I used his clothes back.

Now my body only covered by this bathrobe and lucky enough that this robe was long for me. I shook my head and continued brushing it.

"Ughh."I groaned because of my hair always got stuck when I wanted to brush it.

Suddenly, I heard someone was knocking the door making me took the towel beside me and wrapped it around my head to cover my hair.

"Zahra can you help me open this door?"Maya voice making me sighed in relieved before I walked towards the door.

When I opened the door I saw Maya and a young girl behind her held a bunch of shopping bags on both of their hands.

Maya smiled at me and I opened the door widely for them to come in. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw they put the shopping bags on the couch.

I closed the door and sat on the bed.

"What's that?"I asked Maya.

"Your clothes."she replied.

"Huhh??"my furrowed deepened making Maya chuckled.

"I already said that the King will buy some clothes for you. So, all of this is for you."she said making me shook my head up and down.

My eyes became wide when I realised that this was for me?

"It's too many."I told her and looked at all the shopping bags.

Who wanted to use all of this?

It's not that I'm going to stay here forever.

"Ouh this is nothing there are more at the downstairs." she said making my breath hitched.

Seriously?

"Come on Emily."she said to the young girl that stood beside her that looked at me with curious eyes.

"We're going to take it."Maya told me and walked out from this room with Emily trailed behind her.

I got up and took one of the shopping bag. When I saw, there were many branded clothes in it before I looked at the other shopping bags.

And it's contained dress.

Shirts.

Pyjamas.

Sweatpants.

Jeans.

Shoes.

Including the undergarments.

I picked up the bra and checked the size.

My eyes widen when I saw it was exactly the right size.

How did he knew my sized??

I threw the bra back inside the shopping bags and I heard a giggled behind me making me turned around.

I looked the young girl before, Emily was giggling at me making me laughed awkwardly.

She walked towards me and put down the shopping bags on the ground. I looked at the shopping bag that she brought and for this time I saw bunches of lingerie.

Lingerie!!

My eyes became widen and I shuddered.

Why was he bought this for me?

I never wore that before.

I heard a chuckled again and for this time that's from Maya and Emily making me pouted. Maya put the shopping bag on the ground before sighing.

The Mafia's HIJABI Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें