Chapter 32 - I Want You

I played with the sand beside the mat that I was sitting on. Right now we were at one of the famous beach in Sydney.

This beach was beautiful and breathtaking. Many people across the country came here to enjoy the view. And that's why this beach were crowded by people.

I stretched my legs in front of me and straightened my arms behind me. Well I'm not coming here all alone but Jack and Damien were also.

But they were surfing at the sea, I saw they have some skills. I didn't knew how to play that so I just sat here and watching them.

Inhaled deeply, I sighed happily when my nostrils filled with the smelt of the sea and the fresh sand.

My eyes caught Damien did some amazing techniques in surfing before the wave hit him. I smiled at him until my mind wandered about last night.

His confession.

"I Love You."he said again after giving me a passionate kissed.

My heart pounded hard inside my chest as I tried to catch my breath. His eyes stared me straight into my soul and I saw that he was serious.

I didn't knew what should I did right now.

He smiled and caressed my cheek, "Do you love me?"he whispered.

I gulped as my eyes widen when he asked me that. Did I loved him? I still confused with my own feelings.

My mouth opened and closed but nothing came out from my mouth, "I---" I licked my lips when I felt them dried.

Suddenly he chuckled,"It's okay baby doll. I'll wait for it even it's takes for the rest of my life."he smiled weakly at me.

I knew it's hurt him but I wanted to say the three words to him when I'm ready enough and loved him with all my heart.

Sighed,"I'm sorry."I whispered.

"Don't be."he kissed my forehead,"I know deep inside your heart you will love me unconditionally."he whispered.

Insyaallah one day dear husband.

"Well you can't resist from falling hard in love with me because of my gorgeous face."he said playfully making me giggled.

He smiled, pulled me closer to his body then hugged me tightly as if he didn't wanted us to separate from each other.

"Zahra!"I snapped from my reverie when a familiar voice called my name.

I looked to the front and saw he and Jack were walking towards me. But my eyes widen when I saw that there were many eyes staring them especially the girls.

The way they walked to me were liked a runaway model. I covered my mouth with my hand when I wanted to laugh as I saw Jack trying to be cool in front of them while running his fingers to his hair.

Many beautiful girls were looking at them and I saw some of them were drooling. I narrowed my eyes when I realised that many eyes stared more to Damien than Jack.

They were eye raping my shirtless husband sexy body. But who can resisted that. Even myself also drooling over his abs.

Oh my Allah!

What was I thinking?!

I shook my head and played with the sand beside me. Why must he have those gorgeous face and the delicious abs?