Chapter 26 - She's Mine

Damien aka King Pov

I kept tossed and rolled around the couch. This was my first time sleeping on a couch and it felt uncomfortable. I stared at the ceiling first as the corner of my lips tugged slightly. My mind wandered the heated scene before.

Her soft plump lips against mine.

The way she caressed my hair.

The way her soft delicate skin against my rough hand.

The way she moaned when I kissed and touched her.

And to my big surprised she's kissing me back.

Fxck.

She's tasted really good just like my thoughts.

Just the thought about her making me aroused. And I didn't wanted to take another cold shower again.

She's fxcking beautiful and breathtaking.

My eyes caught to the slight movement on the bed. There she was, my baby doll sleeping soundly. I threw away the blanket from my body before sitting up. Then I got up and walked towards the bed.

I stared at my girl, my baby doll my wife sleeping peacefully.

She's really beautiful.

Her chest rising and falling as she took her breath. My eyes running from the top to the bottom of her body. I had to use every ounce of my self-control not to touch her. But I can't resist myself.

She's already became my drug.

I was never attracted to any women in my life before. And now my live had changed completely.

I wanted to spend all my life with her.

Grow old together.

Have babies with her.

To be with her in good and bad days.

And died in her arms.

For all my life were only darkness. The only thing that I always did were only working and killing. I'm afraid that one day she will knew my darkness world and she will leave me.

I'm not going to let her go because she's fxcking mine.

She's Mine.

I clenched my jaw and took a deep breath. I pulled away the blanket from her body as I climbed on the bed to sleep beside her.

I loved how her body fit against mine like a puzzle. Her small body felt so good against my mine.

A smiled form on my lips when I felt her snuggled more into my warm body. I never smiled before but now I can. All of it because of her. I didn't knew what was she did to me.

Am I already fell in love?

Fell in love with her?

I put both of my elbow on both sides of her head as I stared her face. Even she's sleeping she still looked beautiful. I moved some strands of her hair from her face and kissed her forehead lightly.

Then I cupped her cheek as she leaned into my palm making me smiled then I caressed her flawless cheek. My eyes travelled from her closed eyes to her small nose then stopped on her lips. Her lips were still swollen after our kissed.