Chapter 45 - "I WANT HER."

Nicholas Vasiliev POV

My eyes stared at the night views of the city. It was beautiful and peaceful but not enough to make me felt peace enough.

I thought that all the revenge was done but I was wrong.

One by one has come and I was the one who should clean all of that.

Fxck! I never wanted this life. I never thought that I was actually had a father.

When I was 18 years old he found and met me, saying that I was his only son and I have to take over his gang when the time has come.

But he was dead and killed by Damien Luciano the leader of the Black Blood Gang.

I'm going to have a revenge on him.

"Boss. I found an information about her."

My head snapped towards one of my man as I walked across the room and took a seat on a chair.

He handed me the file and I looked through all the information. And there's not so much that he have found.

"What kind of rubbish this is?! "I threw the file onto the ground angrily and glared at the man.

"We can't find another information other than this. That's the only left that we can search it." He replied, bowing his head when he saw my eagle eyes.

"Fxck. I want you to find another information as soon as possible." My hand punched the table making him shook and nodded his head.

"But we found something about her...." he hesitated first but when he saw my eyes glaring him he continued, "She's married."

The glared in my eyes disappeared as soon as the words escaped his lips.

"What?!" I asked again, my hand trembled slightly.

"She is already married boss." He said before bowed his head and leave the room.

She's married?

When?

How?

No she can't be.

A dry laughed escaped my lips as my eyes widened slightly before my hand threw away all the things on my table.

No!

My hand punched the table twice before it shook slightly. She's not married yet. I know she's not.

"Son." A fatherly voice snapped me from my anger.

I looked up and saw my uncle was already sitting on one of the sofa with a glass of wine on his hand, sipping it slowly.

My uncle that was also my fathers brother that always by my side. He was the one who taught me on how to handle this gang.

"If you want to be with her, you have to take a revenge on your father first."

Yes he was right. I'm going to take avenge on my father first before making her mine. Well I can killed her husband and be with her whenever I want.

I want her.

I would do anything if it took another life.

A smirked escaped my lips as I stood up, walking towards the cabinet to take out a bottle of alcohol.

My hand pour a glass of Vodka into a glass before sat in front of my uncle.

"You're right uncle. I should avenge for my father first."

I said to him, I was lucky enough to have him as one of my family that willingly to teach me everything from the bottom.

"Good. How are your plan after this?"