Chapter 6: be there at 8

Despite my attempts I couldn't control my nerves. Get a grip on yourself, Ana, you've been on so many dates before. Is this even a date?
Ughhhhhhh

Pacing back to my wardrobe I swing open the doors, examining my options, I had done this many times since being dropped back home earlier today. Christian had asked me to meet him and he said to wear comfy clothes, but I couldn't help but question what the hell we could be doing. Turning to look at my self in the mirror, deciding for the 5th time today that what I was wearing will do, I close the cupboard doors.

My grey joggers and over sized crop top seamed to casual for a man of such wealth and I couldn't stop fearing that his casual was a summer dress or maybe a mini skirt or maybe-

Ping!

Glancing down at my phone I read the message from an unknown number:

Unknown:
Hey, pick you up at 8. Better be in your best sweat pants. C xx

How did he even get my number? Tapping onto the keyboard I quickly reply before adding is name to my contacts.

"Hey, are you staying in with me tonight?" Kate appeared in my doorway, her oversized top drowning her body as she lent against the frame.

"Umm no actually, I'm meeting Christian-" I started before being interrupted by her dashing to my side.

"Oh my gosh really! What are you gonna wear? I can help you pick something if you want? Where are you going? Wha-"

"-Kate, we're not going out, we are going to his to watch a movie"
I said wide eyed.

"Oh I see."she nodded, "Netflix and chilling already" she smiled

"Oh my god Kate" I laughed, "it's not like that!"

"It's what it sounds like" she shrugged before walking out my room, removing a wedgie as she did.

That's the thing- Im not sure if I know what this is.

*****
It's 7:50 and oh my life I'm nervous.

Why?

Because I'm spending time with a guy that I've know for about 3 days and I haven't been alone with anyone of the male species except my ex in 3 years.

"Your winding yourself up" Kate said as she walked through the hallway and into the living room.

"I know" I responded, continuing to pace forwards and backwards in the hall by the front door. My bag was packed and was next to the door, my shoes were on and my phone was in my pocket. Checking the time on the clock that hang on the bland walls it happily ticked past 7:56.

They say that times your worst enemy and i could really do without it right now.

Ding! Dong!

He's here.
Fumbling with the door handle I swing it open. Quickly my eyes scan his clothes to check that I wasn't being too casual in my choice; black joggers, vest and a pair of tired trainers.

"Good" he smiled at me, "glad to see your actually wearing comfy clothes" his eyes met mine and oh god my heart is racing.

"I could say the same to you" I said whilst clinging to the door.

His eyes briefly dropped to the floor before he looked back up, "shall we get going?".

It took a moment for me to process his words and when I finally woke I nodded with a small "yeah". Grabbing my bag and closing the door I followed him to the car.

This will be interesting.

———————————
Hiyaaaaaaaaa

So I hope you like this chapter!

Can't wait to upload more.

I have two weeks left of school and then I have officially left so u can expect more uploads from me soon.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Amber

♥️