CHAPTER 19: DRESSES

CHAPTER 19: Dresses

"Your trying it on" He pushes the dress towards me for the up tenth time. With a shake of my head I push it back to him which he instantly presses back to my chest, "Anastasia" he warned.

Exhaling I turned and hooked the hanger back onto its rack, "there will be others" I say defeatedly.

"Excuse me" Christian grabs one of the employees attention even though most had already been staring.

It was 1pm and Christian had taken me to a small boutique not too far from the hotel. Feeling very underdressed when I entered the building, the extensive prices of the clothes that hung from the rails aren't making me feel any richer.

"Christian" I growled although he didn't take any notice.

"I was wondering if you could help my wife try on that lovely navy dress" he nodded to me before continuing, "actually can we try every dress on that rack in her size".

"Of course, follow me Mrs Grey" she unhooked the blue dress and led me through the changing room curtain-

-wait. Mrs Grey? Neither Christian or I introduced our selfs to her. How does she-
oh my-
Ok well she's actually helping me get undressed.

"It's ok I just need help zipping up the dresses" I smile to... Lucinda. Lucinda pulls her lips up into a thin smile and widens her eyes before leaving the changing room. Odd.

————————————————————
"That's the one your going to wear tonight" Christians sitting on a white chair leaning forward, eyes sparkling.

"Christian I can't afford this" I dare look at myself in the mirror for the fear I will love the dress too much to not be able to buy it.

"I'm buying that blue dress and the white, silver, black and red one" he informs Lucinda more than me. She gives him a wide teethy smile and flutters her lashes at him before scurrying off to the till.

"Anna I've sent my designer to the apartment and she's going to put some outfits together for you as well" Christian said before standing up and approaching me, "go get changed we have a lot to get done this afternoon" he whispers as he sweeps a strand of hair out of my face.