CHAPTER 17: Wine

CHAPTER 17: Wine

"Would my wife like another glass of wine?" Christian slurred as he opened our 5 bottle of wine of the night.

After agreeing to the fake wife plan, we decided to clear the air with a bottle of wine.

Followed by another.

And another.

And another.

To say that we were drunk wouldn't be wrong. For if you saw for your self you would assume a wild animal had been released into the apartment or a small child with immaculate den building skills.

"My dear husband that would be rather splendid" I sat up and crawled out of the den that we had constructed from pillows, chairs and blankets. My arm outstretched and he poured wine into my glass. Mumbling a thank you I stood and approached the speaker.

Pressing play Mr Brightside started blaring through the apartment. Head bangin and dancing around I notice Christian watching me.

"Come dance" I pull him over to the space in front of the speaker and he starts throwing his body around the space.

" and I just can't look. It's killing meeeeee. He's taking controllllllllll"

We both pretend to sing into a microphone and jump around.

Climbing onto the sofa I jump with my microphone in hand splashing wine over the grey material.

Laughing and throwing outselfs around we drink the night away.

——————————————————-
Sorrryyyyyyyy

I am doing my driving theory at the moment and my practical in a couple of weeks so I have been heavily focussed on passing that.

This chapter is really odd and I kinda struggled writing it but I had already written the following one and it didn't make sense by its self.

Stay in contact.

What do u think will happen next?

Will Anna end up meeting Christians family and be happy to keep their secret a secret?