Chapter 31: After Party

Oh my that film was truly amazing! The speech at the end was beautiful and soon people were rising from their seats and leaving ready to face the cameras again.

Although I have been sitting for the last few hours my heels have been complete agony. I forgot to put on the foot thong things that Christian gave me and I haven't realised how well they work, I miss them.

Christian stands next to me, grabbing his blazer off the back of the chair in front, his cheeks are flustered and he slightly fans his face.

I wince and stand to my feet, "are you okay" I whisper and hold his clammy hand.

"Hot" he says shortly clearly starting to panic, before approaching one of the organisers. "Is there a quick way out of this place, I'm very hot" he asks quickly, his height towers over the man and the man nods and points to the fire exit door saying something like 'it won't sound an alarm'.

Christian glances back to me and I follow him to the door, it swings open quickly and takes us to the cobbles of the street. He exhales and shuts the door behind me before leaning against the wall, I shuffle over to him.

"Do your feet hurt?" He asks looking down at me and my attempt to hide the pain vanishes.

"Yeah really badly" I say honestly.

Throwing his blazer jacket onto the floor he points to it, "take off your shoes and stand on it". The blazer costs more than my whole existence, I will just stay in my heels. Christian can clearly see my shock and tells me again to stand on his jacket.

I take of my heels and step on to the soft interior of the jacket. The sores on my feet soften at the lack of the tight shoes and I can't help but relax.

"Thank you" I smile before looking at him, his cheeks are slowly going back to their normal colour and his chest isn't rising half as quickly as it was earlier. "Are you okay" I ask him, "what happened in there" I add.

"I just got hot" he says bluntly, he seems to notice me being taken back by his words and quickly adds, "sorry", with an exhale.

I smile at him not wanting to push him further, "shall we go?" I ask.

Without answering Christian crouches to the floor, untying his laces and stepping out of his shoes as socks before turning them to face me.

"Put them on" he instructs and I do as he says, pulling his large socks onto my feet and and stepping into his shoes.

A quiet thank you is exchanged and he picks up his blazer brushing it off and throwing it back on his shoulders, carrying my heels in his other hand. Walking round to the front of the building a few photographers remain on the side of the road, trying to catch a glimpse of people leaving the event.

"There is a after party sort of thing, do you want to go? We would need to change your shoes at least" Christian leaned in to me and whispers as we approach our car.

"Do you want to go?" I ask softly, he looks eager to answer but calms himself before saying,

"yes but only if your coming" he blushes.

Billionaire business dealOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara