Chapter 47: the big day

"Hey sleeping beauty, it's your wedding today!" Kate creeps into my room holding a tray with pancakes and fresh fruit on, followed by my mum carrying a large glass of orange juice.

"Get eating cause it's already 10am and we have a lot to get done" Kate says quickly before slipping out of the door, most likely avoiding my panicked state that I usually get myself into when I'm running late. Silently thanking myself for sleeping with rollers in, I dig into the breakfast whilst gazing at my dress which hangs on the back of my door.

Christians pov

"Wake up shit face we wanna play Xbox" Elliot throws a wet towel onto my face which snaps me out of my sleep instantly. Examining the room I'm in, I seemed to have fallen asleep in the living room again!

Sitting on the sofa is my old friend Jack, whom is already happily married and rather eager to watch me walk down the isle. They are both prepped with Xbox in their hands and their eyes glued on the log in screen.

Grabbing the spare Xbox controller off the table, I quickly enter my log in and stand from the sofa, making my way to the kitchen. After sending Annastasia a morning text I pour myself a large strong coffee, last night wasn't the send off I was expecting but it was one I won't forget.

We stayed in, which was the first shock. The second being that Elliot didn't call any strippers(thankfully), and the last being his breakdown mid fifa match as he confessed he was happy I found Anna before crying and ruining the game.

The boys seam to be on good form this morning considering the amount of alcohol that was consumed the previous night.

Clearing away the table, I join them on the sofa and await the best day of my life.

Annastasia's pov

Kate's brush does one final sweep under my eye before she claps her hands in excitement, her work of art is finished apparently. Turning to look into the mirror I am shocked at her work and can't help but gasp.

The cc cream that she used looks flawless against my skin along with the perfect shade of blush for my skin tone, which trust me- is impossible to find. The subtle smokey eyes has perfectly given my eye more dimension and I find myself clapping along with Kate.

"Okay so it's 12 now, let's stay in the robes and eat lunch" Kate says grabbing a few bits from the fridge a preparing food as the wedding photographer continues to snap photos of us in the house.

Picking up my phone I reply to the sweet message that Christian sent me earlier before placing my phone back down and joining Kate and my Mum outside for lunch.

Mia arrives not long after we have sat down, apologising for her late arrival as she explains the story on how she thought she lost her car key but it was in her hand the whole time.

When the time finally came to attack my hair, my mother took the reins and managed to create the most beautiful upside I have ever worn. Proud of her work she kissed my head before excusing herself to go and meet with the other parents at Christians.

"So Anna, I'm not sure if I missed the part where you told us but, whose walking you down the isle?" Mia turned to look at me, placing her makeup brush down and patiently waiting for my reply.