5

Los angeles, CA
8:25 P.M
Melanie POV

I slowly opened my eyes after a long ass sleep. We were in LA. I lifted my head off of whoevers lap i was sleeping on and a lil bit of drool crept out my mouth.

I wiped my mouth then looked up to see Lee smiling at me. I mugged him and looked around for my phone.

Some Lady on the speaker said we'll be landing in five minites so i started getting all my shit ready.

As soon as we stepped off the plane that LA weather hit us hard. Everybody grabbed their bags and went inside.

We caught an uber to the rental place to rent cars and Lee let me pick. Ha bitch. I picked a black honda cause the windows were tinted and the backseat was big enough to fu- nvm.

We got three different cars and went to montage beverly hills. Our hotel room was like an apartment complex. It had three different rooms, a large living room and kitchen, and a bathroom in each room.

"Sooo Leah we sharing a room right?" I asked.

"Umm...i kinda told Princeton i would share one with him." She said. Well okay then bitch.

Ian have no other choice but to share a room with Lee so i followed him into one of the back rooms.

I wanted to go to sleep but then i wanted to get food. I was so tired i didnt even have the energy to get food.

I slipped out of my clothes and got in bed then went to sleep.