68

Pinecrest, FL
5:55 P.M.
Melanie POV

I sighed looking in the mirror and my baggy eyes from crying so much. I just experienced the worst cramps ever and now my stomach is turning.

Im pregnant.

I had to be.

Everything was adding up. From the cramps to vomiting in mcdonalds to missed periods and whew....

(Flashback)

"Baby i want ten kids." Lee said laying on top of me.

"Ten? Nahh two is enough." I said scrolling through instagram.

"Two? Thats boring, plus we need a big familyy."

"Kids are expensive."

"And we, well probably not you but i can afford it." He said rubbing my stomach.

"Thats teww much, and plus i dont wanna be popping hella kids out my pussy when im in my thirties."

"Exaxtly so thats why we start now." He said getting up.

"Im not ready for kids yet bae i wanna atleast start when im 25."

"Too late." It sounded like he mumbled but i wasnt sure.

-

So now it all made sense.

His bitch ass nutted in me on purpose, and now imma kill him and that bitch. I know he got a new lil bae because i always see her doing the most in his comments. Yeah i stalk his instagram so what.

He nutted in me, cheated on me, took my son who i love the most away from me, found a new bitch. Damn i should threaten him.

I went to my list of deleted contacts and scrolled until i found his government name.

Did i press call? Nah.

He seems happy i dont wanna ruin his relationship.

Nah fuck him and that bitch.

i sat on my bed thinking of what to doo. How do i even tell him...

I knew i was probably gonna regret this...but i dialed Princetons number. Even tho he was a opp to me, he was the only one that i could talk to about this situation without being judged.

Pick up pick up please pick upp.

"New phone who dis?" He said loud making me take it off speaker.

"Its me-"

"MELANIE FUCKING MARTINS I KNOW THIS AINT YOU."

"I-"

"IMA BEAT YO ASS WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN."

"Well i can explain if you let me-"

"Waitt you okay? You sound sick where you at? Hold on lemme find my keys." He said shuffling around.

"Im fine i guess."

"You sure? I havent heard from you since the little situation. Damn i cant believe you cheated on him with Jayden ass.

"Leave the past in the past please."