40

Orlando, FL
8:00 P.M.
Lee POV

I grabbed Melanies hand and we walked into the restaurant.

"Reservations for Davis." I said.

(Ion think i gave them last names so his last name is Davis and hers is Martins)

The same lady who was here earlier led us to the back where the tables were.

"Table or booth." She said frowning at Melanie.

"Table." Melanie said.

"No booth." I said cause i wanted to sit next to her.

"Whats wrong with tables?"

"Nothing, but i cant finger you if we sitting across from eachother." I said to Melanie.

The lady gagged and said "look do you want a table or booth i dont have all day."

"Booth." I said mugging her.

"Would i go to jail if i slapped this bitch?" Melanie whispered in my ear as we slid inna booth.

"Yeah. But i would bail you out."

A classy looking servant came to our booth and gave us two menus.

"What kind of drinks would you like?" He asked with a pad in his hand.

"Coke." We both said at the same time.

She mugged me and i mugged her back and squeezed her thighs. The servant came back a minute later with our drinks and waited for us to order off the menu.

"Shrimp pasta." I said.

"A cheeseburger and fries." Melanie said and i mugged her again.

"That McDonalds ass food." I said.

"First of all dont come for what i ordered whem you eat shrimp pasta. That nasty ass shit."

I started caressing her thigh until she smacked my hand away and the servant finally came with our food.

"Can i get some ice cream?" Melanie blurted. He nodded and went back to get her ice cream.

"Why would you want ice cream on the side of fries and a burger?"

"So i can dip my fries in my ice cream." She said smiling.

(This the best combination omm^)

After he came back with her ice cream we started eating. I almost threw up watching her dip fries in ice cream.

It was silent for about 10 minutes as we ate and it was lowkey akward until we both got full.

"You look good." I said tryna make a conversation.

"So do you mr. Fancy."

I leaned in to kiss her but she mushed my head away and said "Not in the restaurant Lee."

***

Melanie POV

Lee put his hand on my thigh and started massaging it and i was finw with that. Well until he slid his hands up more under my dress.

"Lee!" I whispered grabbing his arm.

"What?" He said looking innocent.

He started fingering me with one hand and massaging my thighs on the  other. I bit my lips trying not to moan since we was in public.

"Lee stopp." I said moving his hand.

"When we get home ima break yo back in." He whispered in my ear.

😏