70

Montego Bay, Jamaica
8:50 P.M.
Melanie POV

I smiled as i drew a big red 'X' on the calendar since i was leaving today. My mood had been fucked up all week and for some reason I'm just happy today.

I was in my room packing blasting "im leaving" by Riley lanez with a edible next to me waiting.

Jas had been blowing up my phone nonstop until i took in pride and blocked her ugly ass. I'm actually glad im leaving to meet my family in Miami and see the little bit of friends i have. I rubbed my little belly and grabbed a couple of snacks and headed out.

I silently hummed to sex talk as my uber drove me to the airport to go home. As soon as i stepped out of the car i was almost, literally, tackled from behind and almost fell. My instincts started kicking again and of course i fought back.

"Chill its just me baby." I heard the same stud-like voice in my ear.

"The fuck you following me for jas? I thought YOU made it clear you didnt wanna be around me." I said and she leaned in for a hug and almost got smacked.

"Dont be like that...this might be the last time we see eachother." Jas said trying to touch my shoulder.

"Good then...my flight in 10 minutes bye baybeee." I said walking away before she could finish.

I went through security check quick and found somewhere to sit scrolling through instagram. I texted Marina to let her know i was on my way to the airport. Then i called Princeton.

"Hellur motherfucker." I heard with loud music and laughing in the back.

"Hey Princeton."

"Mela- hold up." I said then heard him shuffling around.

"Whats good Mel? Ain heard from yo ass in a minute."

"At the airport noww ready to go."

"You coming home today?"

"Yes finally gee."

"Aye bruh who you on the phone wit? Hurry up the game bout to start" i heard a familiar deep voice say in the back making me bite my lip.

"Well my flight in two minutes I'll call you later, love you." I said hanging up before he could respond.

I jat flight 48, which had arrived a few minutes ago but i didnt notice because i was busy on the phone. I grabbed all my shit rushing out trying not to bust my ass in slides, but the doors were already shut.

"Sorry ma'am we cant let you on the plane." Some white lady said looking me up and down.

"Why?"

"Because...well- you were late."

"But im here now right." I said folding my arms. I'll cause a scene and wreck this shit.

"Well yes but we already-"

"Just let the pretty girl on wont ya." The flight attendant said opening the door.

"Thankyou." I smiled looking the white bitch dead in her eyes.

I grabbed a seat and put my feet up. I knew it was bout to be a long ass trip.

***

Lee POV

"Who was you on the phone wit luh bra." I nudged Princeton tryna get more details.

"Some random insurance nigga." He said and i shrugged.

"Babyyy why dont you take a drink. Just one shot." Alaina said putting the bottle of alcohol in my face.

"You know ion drink." I said lying my ass off. The truth was, i knew Melanie was coming back tonight. I got some good ass ears and heard her talking to Princeton on the phone.

She might pop up tonight and i know some shit might go down. All the homies were over including Leah and Jayden. Jayden Still my brother at the end of the day so whatever happened in the past we left it. 

I ran upstairs and splashed some Cologne on and make sure i was decent looking. No, im not trying to look good for Mel...I'm just trying to make sure ion look like a clown in front of her.

I went downstairs and saw Leah and Alaina clicking together and everybody else enjoying themselves. I sat down at the counter watching everybody have fun. Shit just wont the same.

"Aye bro you good?" I heard Princeton say sitting down.

"Yeah just thinking-"

"I bet its bout Melanie and yall baby aint it. Aye bruh just man up and-"

"That aint my damn baby." I said cutting him off not wanting to hear my bullshit. I know i nutted in her but i pulled out halfway so it wont that much nut. Bitches are delusional.

***

Melanie POV

I stretched for like the thousandth time opening my eyes. We were in florida.

I had no energy left and was completely consumed. I honestly just wanted to go to sleep. After i got off the plane i went out front and called princeton.

I didnt even have a place to stay tonight, and didn't reserve a hotel. I was gonna crash and Bianca nem house but honestly i havent heard from them in months.

"Yo?"

"Im at the airport and like..."

"You need a ride....yikes. I'll come get you but im with the homies so either i can bring you here or drop you off at my crib."

"I'll go to your house."

"You sure? We aint seen you in a while-"

"I know im just tired.." i said lying. I was tired but the real reason i didnt wanna go was because i knew Lee was there. And i saw him posted with some luh hoe on his page and i didnt wanna cause problems.

I waited a few minutes before i saw the familiar jeep pull up.

"Princetonnn." I said rushing towards the car.

I hopped in and reached across the seat to hug him.

"So how you been?" I asked.

On the way we catched up on everything. I told him everything that's been going on in my life and he told me whats been going on with everyone.

He dropped me off at his house and let me in.

"I just went grocery shopping but if you need anything call me." He said then left.

I took my shoes off and got comfortable on the couch and turned the TV on using the remote.

"Umm who the fuck are you?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw some ratchet looking girl in booty shorts holding a bag of hot fries.

"Umm...I'm melanie? Who is you"

"Oh you the lil girl he was talking about. And hunny I'm his GIRLfriend. Bout to be wife." She said munching on the hot fries.

I tried not to giggle at the thought of her thinking she was gonna marry him. He switches girlfriends every week, and i damn sho know thats not the same girl from last time.

"Listen Melaniee," she said putting emphasis on my name. "Put some respect on this house."

"Dont be up making loud noise. Dont touch anything you ain't pay for INCLUDING the food in that kitchen, and keep yo feet off my couch." She said and i busted out laughing.

This was the same furniture set Princeton bought with his money a few years ago.

"Akekeke, you better listen to me or yo ass gon be on the street." She said going back to his room.

I completely ignored the bitch and got comfortable again. I got up and made a bowl of noodles plus a hot pocket and grabbed a big bag of chips with a large glass of kool-aid. I put my feet on the couch and turned the TV up as loud as it can go.

I chilled for a few hours before i got tired and let my dreams take over.