53

Yall my brain completely shut down lmao thats why ian been updating

Miami, FL
1:55 P.M.
Lee POV

This was the greatest feeling in the world. Nothing felt better than holding my girl and my child in my arms. That was the longest three years of my life and honestly i missed my 'family'. We were now sitting in golded corral and i was tryna catch up on everybody.

I was glad Melanie was able to take care of Jahsai and still manage to graduate. Speaking of him, he grew up on me so much. The last time i saw  him he was still in diapers, now he walking on his own and using full words. As he should. I thought he would forget about me but he was the happiest out of all.

After sitting in here for like a hour everybody left. So now it was just me, Mel, and Jah.

"I missed you so much." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"I know, you told me about ten times already." She said then got in the passenger side. I helped Jah in the backseat and hopped in the front.

I started driving to Pinecrest, where OUR new house was. Yeah i brought a new house, because i wanted to start over.

I hated being in a relationship with Melanie and not being able to see her whenever i want, so i want her to move in with me.

I knew she about to start nagging me  but i wont gon tell her since it was a surprise.

***

Melanie POV

"Where we going?" I asked watching him make anonymous turns.

"Its a surprise." He said focusing on the road.

"Let me out!" I yelled pulling on the door handle but he reached iver and stopped me. I dont know if i was dreaming this time or not, but im not tryna get killed.

He kept driving and my anxiety was kicking my ass right now.

"Lee motherfucking Davis let me out this car right now before i call the police." I said pulling the handle again but he reached across and grabbed my arm. Hell no.

I used my other hand to grab my purse and i grabbed the tazer and aimed it right at him. He moved his arm away but it wad too late cause i tazed his ass.

He started swerving everywhere shaking and i took this as my chance. I opened the car door and flew across the road.

(A/N- yall ever been driving on gta then accidentally opened the car door and went flying out your car lmao)

"I was just taking you to a new house damn." I heard Lee yell. I watched him pull over to the side of the road and look at me like i was stupid.

I laid in the grass for a moment feeling dumb, dumb, and dumber and debated if i should get up or not.

"Daddy said bring yo dumb ass!" Jahsai yelled out the window.

I sighed and wobbled back to the car cause my legs was weak and opened the door then got in.

"Remind me to never try to surprise you again." He mumbled.

"Wait no. I love surprises." I said truthfully.

I heard Jahsai start laughing then Lee started laughing with him. Ionknow what was funny. I'll taze both of they asses. Hoe.

It was quiet as he drove and my anxiety and anxiousness was getting high again.

He finally pulled up to a nice looking neighborhood and stopped infront of a decent house.

"Why we here again?" I asked out of mind.

"Come inside." He grabbed a key out the glove department and led me and Jah inside.

We toured around and It was actually nice and pretty big. It was a five bedroom with three bathrooms and a attic.

"You like it?" Lee asked sitting on the counter.

"Yeah. Who house is this?"

"Melanie you so dumb oh my god." He said and i was clueless as hell.

It took my brain a few minutes to process until i finally got the memo.

"Ohhh you want us to like...live here?"

"Yeah. I mean-"

"How the hell you gon afford this? You just got out of jail."

"Ever heard of bank accounts?"

I mentally rolled my eyes and thought about it for a minute.

I would actually love to live here. I mean the three of us should stick together and the house is big and spacious just what we need.

But on the other hand, i felt like everything was moving too fast. I just graduated and honestly wanna chill for a few until i get myself together for the real world.

"So you down?" Lee asked.