63

Pinecrest, FL
6:30 A.M.
Melanie POV

Few days later.

Ever tried to put eyeliner on while in a rush? A fucking messs.

My flight was in three minutes and i was in the airport bathroom trying to finish my makeup. Cant go to jamaica looking a damn mess.

I wore my natural hair out because it was too hot in jamaica to be walking around with weave.

"All passengers please board flight 62!" I heard on the speaker.

I shoved everything into my makeup bag and ran to catch the plane before it pulled off.

Hopefully this vacation goes well.

This week has been a living hell for me. I've been in and out of hotels because most of them wont let Autumn stay. I put her in a Pet hotel for a month and now im going to jamaica to see my "family".

A/N yall i forgot about Autumn omg (the cat)

Once i boarded the plane i sat in one of the huge comfy chairs and pulled a stack of books out and let my mind take over.

***

Lee POV

I called her for the 5th time...still no answer.

I been thinking alot heavy and she the only one that can take things off of my mind. She was my lover. My everything. I just wanted her to come back.

"Look Melanie im sorry, please call me back." I said pressing the voicemail button.

I finally got up out of bed and went to check on Jah. He was sitting on the edge of his bed twisting his fingers around his toy.

"You good bro?" I said trying to sit on the bed but it was too small.

He nodded slowly and a tear dropped down his face.

"Wassup why you crying? I asked."

"I miss mommy." He said wiping his eyes.

"Your mom dead Jahsai.....you never got to meet her." I said trying to get the thought of Melanie out his head.

"Yess i did she was here last week and you fussed at her and made her leave."

"Look Jah stop crying you a big boy." I said and he wiped his eyes.

"Listen we dont need that bitch." I said and he nodded.

"Now repeat after me, We. Dont. Need. That. Bitch." I said sounding it out for him.

"We need that bitch!" He yelled and i shook my head.

"Ight now get dressed so you can go to your babysitter house while i go to work." I said and he started crying again.

"I wanna go hang with mommy now!" He said.

"Dont make me beat your ass i said put some clothes on." I said irritated.

He was right tho. We need Melanie.