61

Yall please dont be mad at me for this drama im bout to stir

Pinecrest, FL
2:30 P.M.
Lee POV

I just got off of work and im frustrated as hell because Melanie aint answering her phone.

She been distant for the last few weeks and its pissing me off because she obviously hiding something and not telling me.

I was hungry so i pulled into wendys. The drive thru was long so i just went in. I bumped into some girl and she turned around and mugged me.

"Leah?"

"Ohh hey Lee." She said smiling.

"How you been? And where Lissele?"

"I just dropped her off at princeton house and good how you been?" She said.

"Im ight."

"Oh wheres Melanie?"

"At home with Jah..."

"Oh....i haven't heard from the gang in a long time we should hang sometime." She said.

"Yeahh you right."

She pulled her phone out and we put eachothers number in the phone. I went in line to get my food and she waited for me and we sat down in a booth and had a nice conversation.

"Well ima go...Melanie waiting for me at home now." I said standing up.

She stood up and gave me a tight hug then rushed out. Well okay....

***

Melanie POV

I cried looking at all the old photos of me and my "siblings"

"Are they really my siblings?" I said to myself.

I dialed the number to my PO box and they instantly picked up.

"Hello?" I heard Marinas voice say.

"Hey...its me Melanie...can we meet up?"

"Yeah when?"

"Today if possible..."

"Okay sure."

we'll see how this goes....

***

"Marina...?" I said looking around the empty restaurant she invited me too.

"Over here." I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw Marina, looking like a whole reflection of me.

"I got you a salad if thats okay...but lets get straight to it." She said and i nodded.

"So whats going on?" I asked.

"Well im not gonna get into that yet.."

'Im Marina, and you have 5 other siblings...."

"Nigga WHAT." I almost yelled and she shushed me.

"Do you remember running into the street and almost getting hit by a car when you were five?" She asked and i thought for a moment.