47

Orlando, FL
5:00 P.M.
Lee POV

I called Krissy for the fifteenth time, and she still didnt pick up. I dont know where she was but she needs to hurry up and pick jahsai up.

I kept him this weekend and today was Monday. Krissy was supposed to pick him up five hours ago and i had to be at work by 5:30. I guess ill just pull up.

I strapped jahsai in his carseat and headed to Hollywood city.

It took about 45 minutes to get there so i knew i was late for work. By work i meant an actual job. Im an engineer but i do a lil dealing on the side. Its just extra money.

When i pulled up to Krissys apartment complex her car was still outside. I didnt know which one was her apartment so i knocked on every door.

She finally came to one and snatched Jahsai out of my hands.

"The hell happened to you?" I asked cause she looked different.

She looked wrinkled up and boney and her hair was all over the place.

"Mind ya damn business. Comon Jah so you can you eat!" She said slamming the door.

I shrugged to myself and went to work.

***

Melanie POV

I was woke up out of my sleep from somebody banging on the door. Bitch wtf u want at twelve at night.

I wrapped my robe around and went out. I swung the door open with a attitude and Leah ass walked in with Lissele in her arms.

"What is you doing here at midnight banging on my window like you the cops-"

"Can i stay here tonight please? Princeton moved out and i hate being alone."

I thought about it for a minute then said "yes."

"You can use the guest room." I said shutting the door behind them.

I went back to sleep but was woken up to somebody tapping my face. I looked up and saw a pair of eyes looking at me making me scream and jump off the bed.

"Its just me." Leah said.

"Girl what you want." I mumbled annoyed.

"I just wanna talk. Please?" She said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"mmcht. Tomorrow." I said going back to sleep.

***

I woke up mad as hell for no reason.

I looked  over at my clock and it aas only 7:50. I got out of bed and slipped on some clothes and went to brush my teeth.

When i was finished i looked in the fuest room and saw that Leah and Lissele was still sleep. Good.

I went into the living room and called Lee.

"Hello?" He said in a mean voice.

"Lee?"

"Oh. Wassup Mel?"

"Can i come over?" I asked in a low tone.

I heard him shuffle around for a few seconds before he said "yes."

I smiled to myself and grabbed my keys.

***

Lee POV

"You gotta go. My girlfriend on the way." I said feeling bad for what i just did.

Then the lil bitch had the nerve to stare at me without moving.

"Well we just gon have to do this the hard way." I said opening the window.

I grabbed the small lizard and tossed it out the window and slammed it shut before it could run back in.

See i wanted some snacks so i walked to the store, and on my way back i stepped on a Lizard and its tail came off. Me being nice, i picked it up and took it to my apartment.

I taped the tail back on it and debated if i should keep it as a pet or not but then Melanie called and asked if she was on her way.

I knew she was gon trip cause she hated lizards so i had to toss it out the window.

(A/N- yall really thought he was cheating on her huh)

I ate the chips i bought and watched TV until i heard somebody knock on the door. I smiled and got up to open it.

As soon as i swung the door open Melanie walked in looking salty as ever.

"Hey." She said hugging me.

"Wassup. You ok?"

"I just woke up mad for no reason." She said raiding my fridgr as always.

"Ouu you got some snacks." She said stealing my honey bun.

"Hell no you cannot have my honey bun." I said snatching it from her.

"Please?"

"Nope." I said shaking my head.

"Pleeaaassseeeee?" She said looking at me with big puppy dog eyes.

I mugged her and threw it at her. I smiled to myself watching her eat it.