29

Miami, FL
6:50 P.M.
Lee POV

I jumped back as the big ass rat tried to bite the cage open. We was at petsmart and Melanie was over there buying food and shit for that ugly ass cat.

I was over here looking at the rats and stuff. Maybe i should get a big ass rat so it can eat Autumn.

"Why you got that?" I asked walking over to Melanie pointing to a carpet tower. "You already got carpet."

"Its for the cat dumbass." She said picking up bout 20 collars that all looked the same. All pink just different patterns.

"Why you need 20? The cat only got one neck." I said picking up a spike collar.

"Because my cat has style."

"Get this." I said giving her the spike one.

"Im not putting that on my cat." She said putting it back.

"Whyyy? What if another cat try to attack Autumn, or what if she get jumped? All she gotta do is throw her neck at them and boom they all dead." I said smiling.

"You really are retarted." She said laughing.

(Yo lee is soo adorable lmao)

"Im done, lets go get Autumn." She said leading me to the vet area.

"So she's healthy and ready to go..i suggest you keep her away from garlic or any types of salts." The doctor said putting Autumn in a pink kennel.

"Why pink?" I asked watching her pick it up.

"Cause its cute." She smiled.

She picked up toys and food and alot of unnecessary shit for no reason but i still payed for it cause im that nigga.

"You really keeping that thing?" I asked watching her put the cat in the backseat.

"she's not a thing stop." She said getting in the passenger side of my car.

"If that cat shit everywhere its getting thrown out and you too." I said.

"Why you being salty?" She said putting lip gloss on.

"Im not...i just dont like cats." I said.

"you'll have to get over it...what if we move in someday shes gonna be apart of the family too."

"No the hell she not." I yelled mugging her like she was crazy or sumn

"we'll see." I said going to get some food.

(these mfs always going to get some food)