34

Miami, FL
4:55 P.M.
Leah POV

I was sitting in the food court with Lauren and we just got done shopping. We haven't hung out in two days so we decided we would spend the day with eachother.

I wanted to invite Melanie but Lauren didnt want her to come for some reason.

"How come you don't like Melanie?" I asked stuffing a mini taco in my mouth.

"I dont know....she on some fishy shit. I feel like she tryna take Jayden from me cause everytime they together they always laughing and smiling about something. And plus he too touchy with her." She said looking down at her nail.

"But she dates Lee. Why would she want Jayden?" I asked.

"She probably tryna get back at me...maybe Lee told her."

"Told her what?" I asked curious.

"Me and Lee used to date." She said making me choke.

"And i oop-"

"And i accidentally cheated on him with Jayden." She added.

At this point i didnt even know what to say.

"Plus Melanie a hoe. She always wearing crop tops and shit around Jayden like he wants to see that." Lauren said.

"Yeah you right. Now that i think about it she gets too comfy around Princeton." I added. I looked up and saw some girls staring at me then looked away.

"All that gonna stop cause we both pregnant now." She said as we got up and threw our trash away.

"Im soo exciteddd. Our babies are literally gonna grow up around eachother." I said hugging her.