17

Miami, FL
8:55 P.M.
Lee POV

I pulled up to a simi large house and got out. There were two cars in the driveway, one of them looking hella familiar. I grabbed the bottle of bleach out of my car.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and knocked on the door but nobody came.

I used my left foot and kicked the door in. When i walked in there was broken glass and items everywhere.

"You a bitch." I heard a female voice say followed by a loud smack.

I followed the voices, which led to a back room. There was a darkskinned girl hovered over mikey with a gun pointed to him. His hands were tied to his feet and his whole body was bloody.

"Give me one reason why i shouldn't bust a cap in your ass." She said smacking him again causing him to cry.

"Im sorry Melanie!" He begged crying. Melanie?

I took a step closer causing the floor to sqeak making her turn around and smack me with her gun.

"Lee?" Melanie said dropping her gun.

"What you doing here?" We both asked at the same time.

"I came to handle business, now what you doing here?" I said rubbing my cheek, which was bleeding.

"He invited me over to chill but i guess i had to beat a nigga ass since he dont know how to keep his dick in his pants." She said picking her gun up.

"Please dont kill me, I'll flee the country again and never come back." He begged crying like a bitch.

Pussy ass bitch.

I took my gun out and aimed it at his head.

"Why you trying to kill him? I want to" Melanie said pointing her gun at his head too.

"Business baby girl. Get out of here this aint your scene." I said pushing her away.

"Dont put your hands on me. We aint cool." She said aiming her gun at me.

"Im sorry, look just...go wait outside." I told her watching her walk out.

I shot him in his head three times then bleached then watched him die. I got tired of watching him bleed so i put his body in a trashbag then filled it with bleach. I bleached the room and went back outside where Melanie was waiting.

"What?" I asked cause she was mugging me.

"Nothing." She said rolling her eyes as i got in my car.

She got in the passenger side and pulled the chair back some.

"Did you kill him?" She asked in a low tone.

"Yep." I said smiling.

"Why?"

"Dont worry about it." I said turning the radio up.

"Really?" She said turning my radio back down.

"You ignored me for two whole months and now you wanna talk to me." I said chuckling.

"I dont even know why i tried." She said getting out and slamming my door.

I got out too and followed behind her. She turned around and smacked me causing me to push her against her car and wrap my hand around her throat.

"Look you gonna stop putting your hands on me." I whispered in her ear tryna sound sexy and shit.

"Boy fuck you." She said pushing me off of her and getting in car. I- well damn.

I watched her pull off before getting back in my car and going to get some food.