46

I really appreciate the people that vote/comment...<3

Two months later.

Miami, FL
3:30 P.M.
Melanie POV

I watched Jahsai continuously put his toes on Autumns Paws giggling.

"He so weird like his daddy." Jose said watching him.

I got up and turned the TV on so we could all watch a movie.

I was chilling in my Living room with Jayden, Princeton, Leah, Bianca, Jose, and Karma.

Yerr the gang expanded.

Me and Leah still aint cool but i invited her because since Princeton broke up with her and Lauren died she pretty much has nobody.

Lee was taking a long ass shower trying to wash the shit off of his body. Earlier while he was changing Jahs diaper, Jah stuck his hand in his diaper and flicked his shit towards Lees neck.

"Ouu lets watch All american." Leah said.

"Nobody asked you what we wanted to watch shut up." Princeton said mugging her.

Ion know why he was being so disrespectful towards her when she literally did nothing to him.

"Princeton, commere real quick." I said getting up going to my room and he followed.

As soon as we got to my room i smacked him on the side of his neck.

"What the fuck is your problem with her?"

"Why you worried? Last time i checked you aint like her." He said.

"Dont make me smack you across ya head."

"Im sorry damn.....its just that...I'm not happy with her." He said scratching his neck.

"Why?"

"Because i found another girl...she so perfect...she got a nice big ass and some big titties. She keep her hair long and her nails long and her head so bomb-"

"But can she cook? Do she clean? Is she doing something with her life?"

"I-"

"Exactly. But that aint my business. Just because you got a new bitch doesnt mean treat your ex like shit...especially when she aint do nothing to you. She is your baby mother. Now getcho ass our there and apologize." I said.

"But-"

"Now!" I yelled smacking him in the back of his neck.

"Okay mom"

I followed him back to the front room and watched him apologize to Leah.

I sat next to Jayden and poked his belly. He ignored me and continued looking at nothing.

Since Lauren died two months ago he aint been the same. He doesnt even talk anymore. The most i ever got out of him was "hi." Even tho he didnt talk to us he liked being around us.

When Lee came out I got up and filled up some bowls with popcorn and chips and sat them on the table then turned all american on. I sat next to Lee and cuddled onto him.

We kept having to pause the show because Jah and Jr kept hitting eachother and Lissele somehow kept ending up in the middle of it.

I dont know why, but somehow this turned into a sleepover.